Probaly going to get cussed, but that's ok to.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Mar 25, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

My last surviving family on Dad's side asked me to come over to his home. He is 87, and going to a assisted care facility. My family is his last relatives living. He gave me this. Model 67 SS Combat Masterpiece in the box, with the receipt where I picked it up for him in Oct. 1977. Still has all the paperwork, and cleaning kit. This I will treasure till I pass it on to the boys. Some of the 38specials he gave me with it are old as I am I think.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Bobby!! What a beautiful piece!! $185.00? Damn, I wish I had bought firearms earlier in my lifetime!! Really nice sample of your signature, I'd photoshop that out right away.

3. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Congrats you lucky ....

Nice, congrats, hope that you thanks a lot your family....
    Damn... is perfectly brand new :eek: after 32 years!

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm not speaking to Bobby anymore - so can someone tell him nice pistol to go with his nice brand new AR, that goes with his nice brand new Kimber??

Jerkface! :p

JD

5. user4

user4 New Member

Pistol? I see no pistol...

6. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

What a beut

God bless Smith and Wesson.

{even though I kind of gave mine a bad name.....ug}

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's because Mr. Hoardes the Armory over there went and had a "medical condition" before he could take pictures and give me my required Range Report - Then his loving wife gets him an AR-15 as a get well present and now he up and gets a beautiful SW revolver.... Jerkface....:eek:

JD

8. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Sure! hey Bobby... JD says that he envy you :p

9. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

He can fuss all he wants!

He is still one of the good ol boys, wheather he likes it or not. He will biatch and grip, then bust his butt to help you. I'll take friends like that anytime.

10. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Thanks Dune, Thanks JD

With JD's help. Fixed that.

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That is a beautiful weapon. I have to be honest and say I would like to see more then just the box...

12. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Please photoshop that pic and remove the signature and serial from the bill. Then post it again, is a remarkable beauty that deserves to be seen.

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Done. And Done.

JD

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Hey bobby, how ja like to make a quick $15? [​IMG]

I'll give ya $200 for that old gun! [​IMG]

So where should I send the payment?

Or I'd be glad to trade you my vintage Luger P08;

[​IMG]

15. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Aw Cane

Cane, what am I going to do with you? You still make my day, (along with JD)
    with some your posts. Love that P08:p

16. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Bobby, She's a beautiful site! I paid $250 for mine a few years back, and it's the absolute favorite gun I own!

My wife is always trying to take it from me.

Yours has a different rear site than mine. Mine is grooved into the frame, where as I see yours stands up above the frame. I'm not sure what that means, if one is older than the other, or just different options.

PS. If anyone wants to sell me another one for $250 let me know! I'll drive to your state to pick it up this weekend!:D

17. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

That's a beautiful gun!!! Congratulations.

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Life was simpler when you could purchase grass seed, a box of nails, drill bits, and a Smith & Wesson all at the same place.:)

19. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I love that gun.

I'd like to get some Houges and carry that one around I like it so much....but that's probably going to be one of sentimental value.

Looks almost exactly like my Model 681

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I HATE all you guys. I have been wanting a revolver for a while now but everytime I look at one I like it is something like $900:mad:. Seen a half way decent used one in gander mnt last weekend 357 mag smith they wanted $895 USED. I get so tired of looking at guns in there:mad:.