Firearms Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The ones from grabagun worked perfectly. I'm going to get some ammo finally next Thursday and try them out on the weekend to see how they feed. I recommended them on another forum too.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I ran mine today and they worked great. Last round is a bit tough but, I'm sure they'll break in.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
This forum is great. It's helped me out tremendously. Right after I bought my first handgun I found someone that had a tru glo night sight for it that didn't fit his gun. I got it brand new for half price. Learned a ton of information and have had a lot of fun on this forum too. And the app makes it really simple.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My two Pro-mag magazines for a P225 ( P-6) are a disappointment. They wouldn't load all 8 rounds of 9mm, and after they're empty, they don't catch the slide. I opened them up, and trimmed off enough spring to allow me to load 8 rounds, but have no FIX for the empty magazine problem. I DID find some REAL SIG magazines on E-bay for $30 each, and bought a pair. They were, in fact, quite good, one looked like it had never had a round in it. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone ever try them? Have any issues or are they a reputable and quality company for mags? I can't find sig manufactured mags online anywhere.
I just came back from the range after receiving 2 new ProMag Sig P230 mags. It was hard to get the 7th round into the mag. I fired some Winchester 380 Auto Target rounds through them with no additional problems. Then I went to my EDC rounds - Winchester Ranger T-Series, and the ProMag mags both failed to feed the second round. Went back to my Sig Sauer mags and they both worked fine. I will stay away from ProMags in the future; just hope I can find some more Sig Sauer mags.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'm glad I made this thread before making the purchase. I haven't heard anything positive about them. Thanks for the input guys and sorry for you who have had problems with them.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts