Pro gunner shuts down anti gun reporter.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by jeepejeep, Apr 28, 2012.

1. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Crowder knows his stuff and very reasonably counters every point the anti gun reporter throws at him. Good job!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5cm91dFXJo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Well handled. Although I believe he side stepped a couple questions.

3. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

Uggh some of those questions made my stomach turn! People really think like that? ugh

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

People have been killing people for thousands of years. Making murder illegal didn't do any good, making a tool illegal won't make anyone who plans to commit a crime any less likely to do so.

5. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Now we just need more gun owners to be able to answer questions like that.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

from what i gather, if i'm correct, he's a liberal? and a gun owner? well as far as guns go, his heart and mind are in the right place.

7. bkt

bkt New Member

That guy did pretty well.

As this interview progressed it became obvious, based on the questions the RT bimbette asked, that she never did any research. She approached it as a neophyte liberal moron rather than someone who was reasonably informed. Either she's a lazy moron or she believes her viewers are lazy morons who need answers to the neophyte questions.

8. RichNH

RichNH New Member Supporter

Actually no, he's a conservative comic/commentator. He used to be one of the regular contributors to PJTV.

9. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

At the end, his response to her question about the number of guns he owns is priceless.....

EXACTLY!!

10. kycol

kycol New Member

Great job on Stevens part, would be great if every gun owner could come off as calm, level headed, and professional.

11. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

he handled himself very well, thanks for the post

12. bones72

bones72 New Member

I agree I think he done a great job... We need more like him in the public eye!!!

13. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

That chick takes stupid to places it's never been to.

14. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

I find it kind of ironic that the journalist that is doing the questioning works for a RUSSIAN TV. Hmmm....why would any one want guns to control their government? Look to your own country!

15. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

^^^ What he said.

16. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

One of the most ignorant comments? That our governments now are not like they were centuries ago, and wouldn't abuse their power, so we don't need firearms anymore!

17. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

When one lives inside the walls of freedom they can run their mouths all they want, but it only shows just how ignorant, fearful, and vulnerable they really are.

18. Steenkamp

Steenkamp New Member

Well done Steven!!! Well done. Stayed calm and answered her questions perfectly for a TV discussion.

19. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

When I am asked that question I answer with "Probably more than you think I would need but not nearly as many as I want."

I would have said "Maybe we here in the United States don't have the same oppression by the British government as we had in 1776, but that is arguably because, not in spite of, the Second Amendment and if you look at the rest of the world, totalitarian governments are the rule, where the United States is the exception."

20. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

100% there. He looked way to eager to shove her words right back into her mouth and forgot to answer the questions wholly. Still did well though.