Privacy Security?

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Tex, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Tex

Tex New Member

What happens to all of the confidential private information and fingerprints you submit to state, local and federal law enforcement AFTER you have been approved for a conceal carry license?

2. rogue aussie

rogue aussie New Member

Do not know but i know my fingerprints and background info are on record. As i am an Aussie going thru all the crap of getting my Work Authority and permanent Residence :rolleyes:. I've seen my file that DHS has and it's about 2 or 3 inches thick :D

Rogue Aussie

3. SabreArms

SabreArms New Member

Wait you mean you didn't have submit a semen sample too?????

I am guessing that it goes into a national database for when you decide to go on a shooting spree. Course it can also go into someones apartment and then get stolen like a bunch of military records.... that was interesting. Thank you feds appreciatted that.

4. allmons

allmons New Member

Wherever it is, some bureaucrat will misuse it.

That it is guaranteed.

:mad:

5. Varro

Varro New Member

What I get tired of is submitting 2 sets of fingerprints every time...In my case, I'm up for renewal on my CCW permit....I guess they want to be doubly sure I'm the same person renewing my permit...:rolleyes:
    Some agency is getting rich with all my print cards over the years...

6. FALPhil

FALPhil New Member

It goes into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC). As public record and as a practical matter, your data is neither private nor secure. The whole purpose of NCIC is to share data.

Read about it here. It's kind of funny when you consider a bunch of goverment employees are in charge of it.

NCIC Description