Pride Parade 09

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Even as a teen, I struggled to cope with these feelings.

The other boys at the gun shop would be hanging around at the Kimber counter, but not me, I was different. I was alone at the Raven counter, struggling with akward feelings, undeniably attracted to that shiny chrome plate finish, not wanting to admit it.

I remember when I came home with my first Jennings, my mother crying, my father, a Colt man, screaming "You're no son of mine! You're dead to me!"

Homeless, shuffling the streets, concealed carrying at night, not wanting to be harrassed by the $600 gun guys. Hanging out at the news stand, ogling the pictures of those magazines, you know, the ones with the Lorcins on the covers.

But no more. I'm a Hi Point owner, and I'm proud. I'm going to OC my pistol with pride, and those who cannot accept my choice don't have to agree with me, but I'm not alone. I know many of you are still in the gun safe, afraid to come out. Maybe times were hard and you "experimented" with a cheap pistol. Afraid to admit it, unable to sell it.

I'm thrifty, and it's nifty!!!!

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Congratulations on your purchase BB. Just take care of it, shoot it and shoot it some more. Remember, it's not what make of gun you have that is important, it's doing well and proficient with what you have. ;)

Jack

3. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I hope you bought you some of those sexy "Around-the-world-and-back-snap-caps".
    [​IMG]

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Quote of the month right there!:D

Practicing my double taps for two snaps and a clap.

5. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

I think the forum should scape up a few bucks to get Benning one of these.

We shouldn't discriminate against our fellow forum members no matter their race, sex, age, uhh... sexual orientation, etc.

Attached Files:

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - Leave it to Benning... ;)

Well, where is the Range Report on the $150 wonder?? Huh? Huh?? :p

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Let he who has never picked up a Cobra Arms derringer cast the first FMJ.:mad:

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Uh. Okay.

BANG! :D

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I wonder if benning is like this in real life? I wonder if he can talk as well as he types.

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Oh, you'll know soon. I have a plan for my East Coast brothers, just scraping up the money to do it.:eek::confused::eek:

The East Coast meet and greet will kick off as soon as I'm convinced Tango isn't gonna try to kill the rest of us there.

Yeah, the Texas boys will have Barbeque and such, but we're looking at the outdoor mecca of Cabelas.:cool:

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

BB, I used to have the arduous responsibility of performing aircraft and weapons program inspections for the Navy Reserve F-14 Tomcat squadron in Ft. Worth, and one of the guys in the Ordnance shop was a man-mountain appropriately named "Tiny". 6'-3", 260 or so. He had a BBQ concession at Ranger Stadium, and needless to say, we never left the hangar for lunch on those trips.