Price for a used M&P

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by AFerree, Oct 3, 2013.

1. AFerree

AFerree New Member

I have a friend who is selling his M&P9. It's had some work done on it, but it comes with the original holster, double magazine carrier, 3 back straps (S, M, and L), a gun belt, and he is also throwing in 50 rounds of 9mm. I have put 100 rounds through it at the range (he let me borrow it for a while to see if I like it, and yes, I like it. A lot). He is asking $450 for it. Also it's the flat dark earth frame, black slide kind if that changes the price. Would this be a good deal or should I ask for a lower price?

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Excellent deal. Snag it up.

3. magnumman

magnumman New Member

Yeah, a good holster and belt can bring $100 each. Why kind of "work" did he do to it?

4. AFerree

AFerree New Member

By work I mean repairs. The mag catch was replace and the mag cat plung hole was cleaned, whatever that means. The mag well has very visible ware. The holster is a Bladetech OWB and so is the double mag holder. It also comes with 3 magazines and a mag loader.

Attached Files:

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You're getting the range kit with a belt and ammo. New the range kit is around $450. The belt and ammo make it a good deal.

6. GunsGodAndCountry

GunsGodAndCountry New Member

Well? Did you end up getting it? Im curious!

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

That mag well Looks like it was raped by Satan.

8. AFerree

AFerree New Member

I think the first owner tried to bevel the mag well.
    As for if I own it yet, technically it's still his but I'm doing some work for him. So I'm keeping it until I done with the work we agreed on. THEN I'll own it.