Preppers ?..........

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by 303tom, Jan 17, 2014.

1. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

2. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

3. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Yea he was the fat slob that thought he was gonna be a marauder. I wasn't surprised when they said he was a sex offender. He's not gonna have a fun time in jail, I hope they let the inmates he's with watch his episode haha

4. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

What a dumbass

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Firearms Talk mobile app

5. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha rotflmao hahahahHahahahah what a dumb a** hhahahahahahha I watched this episode and laughed the whole time he was talking thinking to myself he's gonna die when th SHTF but I guess he will be in prison hhahahaha

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Forrest Gump

7. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

We had a thread on this soon after the showing. I think most of us knew then that this would not end well for him.

At least he'll be in a safe place . . . . He can go rattle up bubba for his candy-bars now.

EDITED TO ADD: this guy wasn't too far from me. I have some great neighbors . . really.

8. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I remember that episode. I knew there was something REALLY weird about him. He's the one who let his cousin shoot him with a 12 gauge to test his homemade body armor. I was laughing the entire episode. He's a true definition of dumb@$$. I couldn't stand him. Good riddance and have fun jail!.... Idiot and a creep.

9. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Yea me and my brother slowed the picture down to its slowest frame rate and played the part that he let his cousin shoot the body armor and you can clearly see the purple rubber slug he used lol. Nat geo even had to admit on their website that it was a rubber non lethal slug

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

he's a dumbass and a sex offender. probably a closet child molester. he belongs in jail, or under it.

11. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

Yeah I was almost positive he either used a blank or crowd control round. Plus I'm sure Nat Geo wouldn't allow them to do that on camera. Those guys were complete idiots. But that guy was a dumber than dumb. That whole episode I was pointing out flaws in his armor. I mean an old USGI steel pot with a welders mask won't help much. Especially with a 7.62x(take your pick, 39,51,25,ect) flying 2,200 FPS right between your eyes. Guy was a moron and I hope he gets what's coming for him at jail. That's one thing I cannot stand is someone who abuses children in any way.

12. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Prepping in prison...

...hmmm. Ah, doesn't that

involve vaseline?

13. Axxe55

Dammit Wolf!:p LMAO!!!:D

14. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I think that Bugs sums it up:

[ame]http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo[/ame]

15. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

I watch that show to laugh at some of them. I always tell my wife it's better to have ammo and guns to protect yourself from idiots like this during a disaster. Multiple reasons why this guy should be in jail, including the fact that he's a scum bag sex offender.

16. Axxe55

unfortunately, stupidity isn't a criminal act, but many criminals are stupid!:p

17. BigB

BigB New Member

^^^This^^^ would probably be easier for him because I'm not sure how he could make a plug out of chicken wire and roofing tar ;)