Preaching to the choir

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Jun 24, 2009.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

A while back I took a sabbatical from most Internet activity due mainly to being really burnt out. I guess one can only submerse there self’s so much before one tends to go over the edge. Writing takes a turn for the worse and you all know I cannot write worth a dam already, the mind starts to stray from your intended purpose and you start watching the Three Stooges again after 30 years.

Well I am back but I will not be writing like I did. After looking at things closely I have concluded that Most of the stuff I was writing about was simply preaching to the choir. Things I will try and keep up on and posted is new anti-gun stuff that the leaches in our governments, local, state, and federal are trying to sneak in on us. Maybe some other issues that also affects us right along with the Anti-gun agenda of the social-ists in America.

I have also made a few changes to my family (weapons) that I will post for everyone to see. I would also like to get the members from the United States of Kentucky together maybe one day for a BBQ and some shooting but that may have to wait. Depending on money and I sure don’t have much of that.

Missed you all
    opaww

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  2. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Welcome back Opaww - it's nice to see someone from the "old country" back again....after you peruse the threads you'll see what I mean...:eek:

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Glad to have you back!

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

5. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Good to hear from you Opaww.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Welcome back opaww! [​IMG]

Members were askin' bout ya!

Hell, we were gettin' bail money together just in case!

Then someone thought you were snatched up by a black helicopter and being held at Langley!

That’s when JD started to put together a rescue/assault team to spring ya.

Then JD blew out an o-ring and…..oh yea, that’s an entirely different story!

All kidding aside, I’m glad to see ya opaww!

You need to retro-fit to Li-ION batteries so your next re-charge won’t take so long!!!!!

7. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Oh. Were you gone?
    Just kidding. Welcome back. :cool:

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

opaww!!!

Welcome back my friend!!

Good to see you around again, we were getting worried as Cane had indicated.

Feel free to contribute as much, or as little, as your time, your tolerance and your blood pressure allows. :D

It's good to have you back in the fold though!!

JD