Prayers for my friend

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by SSGN_Doc, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I had heard yesterday, but had it confirmed today that one of my former co-workers ( a retired Navy Senior Chief), was informed that his son was killed on New Years Day in Afghanistan. His son Was attached to a Marine Aviation Logisctics unit and was a SGT in the USMC.

Tough on the friend and his family, after he had finished a career with multiple deployments, attached to Marine units and ships, himself.

Just please keep them in your prayers.

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

You AND your friends & family will be our prayers.

3. BigB

BigB New Member

Prayers have been sent.

4. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

My condolences go out to you all!

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

prayers going out Doc. sorry for their loss and they have our condolences. :(

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

All gave some. Some gave all. :(

7. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Deep hearted prayers sent to all the lives this has altered.! I feel the pain .
    Someone very close to me pass just a short time ago .very sorry for all. Of your loss.

8. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Sincere condolences and prayers coming your way.

9. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

So Sorry.
    All have my prayers.
    Rest in Peace.

10. stag556

stag556 New Member

Prayers sent, may there grief be short, but the memories of there HERO son remain forever.

God Bless.

11. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

12. luckyj

luckyj New Member

Prayers and deepest thanks to him and his family for their service and ultimate sacrifice.

13. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

So sorry to hear the news and terrible loss. Thoughts and Prayers sent.

14. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

You are all in my prayers. Semper Fi Sarge, and Thank you.

15. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Dear Lord,
    Please muster all these brave passing souls of our loved ones in your heavenly Kingdom ASAP, let them all know we coudnt be prouder of them for what they have done or sadder than the day they were taken from us. We ask that you help us terminate the battles that never seem to end and dry the tears that flow because of them. Lord, please bless our Service Members and damn their enemies to purgatory before they strike!

In Jesus Name we Pray, Amen

16. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Doc,

God Bless your friend and the family at this time of a great loss! We will keep them in our prayers. I guess God gained antoher Warrior and American Hero! God Bless your friend as well as this Son for "Thier Service" to his Country and paying the ultimate price for our Freedom! We vets can appreciate the price that is paid! So many in America today take things for granted! When the price of Freedom is and never will be Free without the dedication, sacrifice and the price some as well as their families have paid!

God Bless America! Those who serve, or have served and certainly our fallen Heroes!