Power4patriots

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by clr8ter, Sep 5, 2012.

1. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

I watched a 1/2 hour video this morning about a guy who "beat" the power companies. In a nutshell - You can buy/make solar, wind, hot water heating equipment for way less than companies providing these parts and services can provide. Buy the videos and manuals for $27.

Interesting. BUT, well, you know. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Although, it does require you to put in some effort and money. I'm wondering if he is the only one saving (?making?) money? Anyone ever order anything like this?

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I can tell you my father has solar panels and gets a monthly check from the electric company.

3. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Cooool. Could you elaborate?

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

That's all I know. Lol

5. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

OK. Next time you talk to him, could you find out more? Inquiring minds want to know. We'd really appreciate it.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Might be a while. I'll try to get some specifics out of him, if I remember.

7. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

It is cheaper to use the power from the electric company. Can you go off-grid? Yes. Most go off-grid because they do not have access to the grid. If you put a large amount of solar panels up(using the government kick back and electric company kick-back), you can then "sell" your excess power but you are still on the grid so you have power at night etc. Or you need a battery bank to supply power. Call your power company for info. Or search the one billion pages on-line about this.