Posting

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by guns4eieio, Apr 24, 2010.

1. guns4eieio

guns4eieio New Member

How long does it take before someone can post a message? I tried sharing sharing and posting a question and it said it was going to have to go through administration. Is this because I just signed up? Does this always happen or will it happen? Any help is welcomed. Thanks in advanced.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

When a person first joins, any post that includes key words that are flagged or links ot outside sites, need review before they are posted.

This is to cut down on the amount of SPAMBOTS that join up and polute the site.

Your introduction is now out in the open. The "Monster Pig" post has been rejected because it's from 2007 and has been posted several times prior.

Hope that helps.

JD

3. guns4eieio

guns4eieio New Member

I didn't realize it was from that long ago! Oops I should have double checked that. Thanks again for the response!

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yep. No Worries. We are pretty easy going around here, but when we have seen the story a few times, it tends to set the natives on edge. :D

Welcome to the FTF Community.

JD