Posting deals?

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by erikthebald, May 25, 2011.

1. erikthebald

erikthebald New Member

Found s really good internet deal for 5.45x39. Is it kosher to post the site/link information? Don't want to step on anyone's toes so I'll keep it to myself unless I get a go ahead.

Thanks!

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It's cool. Post the deal.

As a rule we don't pimp other forums, nor do we hotlink or "borrow" from other forums.

If the website where you "found the deal" was your own website, that would be a problem, but if it's an independent website, it's not an issue.

JD

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Go to the Ammunition & Reloading Section and post the link.

As long as it isn't you selling it's fine. If you are selling, we would want you to become a vendor.

4. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Don't listen to them. PM the deal to me first, and if I don't buy all of...I mean if it's approved, you can post it in the general forum. :D

5. erikthebald

erikthebald New Member

5.45x39

A crate (2 cans 2160 rounds) for $270 ($238 for the crate plus $32 shipping from Tucson to Denver) It's definitely not anything affiliated with me personally. I'm just really tightfisted with my money (so many guns, so little cash) and research everything I purchase.

I haven't found anything better for looking. It's the 1980's Russian surplus but I bought a crate of the stuff when I first bought my '74 and had not a single bad round over three days at the range. Just bought 2 more so it'll be at least a couple months before I run out again.

Link on the ammo reloading board

Thanks muchly gents!

Last edited: May 25, 2011