Postal Match

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by Spetznatz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

I am holding a postal match in September and hope to be able to put something togehter every month. If you are interested in participating please see the information at this link: http://www.spetznatzworld.com/id41.html

I really hope to put some matches together so if your interested drop me a line at spetznatz.world@gmail.com Just so I can know if this is worth the effort of trying to do every month.

2. 1984cj

1984cj New Member

This is a pretty cool idea. I am on a forum that used to do this and I participated a few times. As the weather gets cooler I expect that I will become more active at the range.

Do you plan on adding other catagories/ calibers such as pistol or service rifle to the matches?

3. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

Yes I plan on having both modern and milsurp pistol matches as well as rifle matches. I am open to ideas for the October match. Just email your idea to the email address above.

4. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

5. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

hey spetz I tried to print the targets and the green prints pretty light - doubt I could see 'em with iron sights

6. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

wtr100, They print pretty bright on my machine. Did you try printing in a different mode like photo quality? Sorry other than that I don't know how to make them brighter.

7. wtr100

wtr100 New Member

no worries - is it OK if I use a marker or some such?

Are you a cook or a Rifleman

8. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

wtr100, Use of a marker would be fine.

9. Spetznatz

Spetznatz New Member

Just a note to everyone the October match will be posted on my site on the 25th of this month and it's an anything goes milsurp match come by a check it out.

10. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

What exactly is a Postal Match and where will they take place?

11. 1984cj

1984cj New Member

A postal match is where you download a target, read the rules, and then go shoot said target. After you have shot the target you then either fax, e-mail or snail mail it back to the match director.
    He scores them and then announces the winner.