Post Your Trophees!

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by sar3, May 21, 2007.

1. sar3

sar3 New Member

I know there are hunters here. So post up some pictures of your hunts!!

I can't wait to go deer hunting! I'm all out of deer jerky, my favorite!

2. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Here's my wall. I've shot a lot more deer but this is my biggest plus my only boar so far.

Attached Files:

3. Duck

Duck New Member

I don't really have any trophies except for my first deer and a 25" trout that I caught in North Georgia. I have a few racks laying around, but nothing big. I've killed a couple really nice hogs, but most of the time I just shoot the 75-125lbers. This year has been a bad one for me though. Two weeks left in the season and I got my first deer this morning, a 130lb doe.

4. Cub

Cub New Member

Big Bull Moose

I don't know if many of you hunt moose but here goes. All I got to do this year was watched a small bull moose walk in front of my blind about 200 yards away, but here in Canada you need to be drawned a tag to shoot an adult moose, if you don't get a tag you can only shoot a calf. So I got to look but not shoot.
    On the other hand one of my cousins who had a tag for another unit here in Ontario shot this beauty. 67" rack on this thing and a whole lot of steaks!

Attached Files:

5. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

OMG!!!!! Beautiful moose!! Great spread and mass. That's gonna be some great eating!

6. Duck

Duck New Member

Is the meat from those big bulls any good? I know a big buck can be tough and stronger tasting than a smaller deer.

7. Cub

Cub New Member

Usually, they tend to be tougher than the smaller animal. But if you can hang the animal up 8 to 10 days in a sutable place, the meat will be fine and tasty.

8. snautz1969

snautz1969 New Member

good point

:)
    I stambled over your saing of Jeff,, and its quite right. try to live here in Denmark with our weapon law.
    In Denmark you have the right to get kicked or stabed until the police arrives. Sad but true. :)

9. 1984cj

1984cj New Member

I don't hunt trophies. I hunt MEAT!

Translation- I haven't shot anything worth bragging about :)

I shot a decent sized white tail (doe) last weekend. 180 yard shot with a Contender carbine in 7-30 Waters. It was a quartering shot that entered just behind the shoulder an exited the opposite ham. However, even though it completely destoyed the chest cavity it didn't harm any meat.

10. Cub

Cub New Member

Just found out that this bull moose was shot in New Brunswick, so whoever shot it Congradulation. It's a Magnificiant bull moose.

11. Cub

Cub New Member

I don't have a clue who shot this big moose, downloaded the wrong picture!

12. Ruger Redhawk

Ruger Redhawk New Member

I wouldn't call this a trophy but this was the first buck I shot in Alabama last year 2nd day of the season.It started off on the right foot.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2008