Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,202 Posts
Lucky man, mine is being home. No cards no gifts just my daughter.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,006 Posts
kytowboater said:
Lucky man, mine is being home. No cards no gifts just my daughter.
Good enough gift for a traveling man. At least to my notion it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,202 Posts
Take that back wife just gave me a card and gift card to bass pro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,697 Posts
I'm on a towboat. My 10 year old daughter called. That was great!!!
I also have another Pietta 1860 Colt waiting for me at home.
I'll have a brace of em now.

 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,177 Posts
Breakfast at Waffle House with some of our kids and grandkids- Gift certificate for LGS- Daughter said "What do you get a man with everything? Ammo for the everything!"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,006 Posts
c3shooter said:
Breakfast at Waffle House with some of our kids and grandkids- Gift certificate for LGS- Daughter said "What do you get a man with everything? Ammo for the everything!"
Smart daughter. She get her smarts from her momma?? Jk c3 cuz you are a very VERY intelligent old grump;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,202 Posts
towboater said:
I'm on a towboat. My 10 year old daughter called. That was great!!!
I also have another Pietta 1860 Colt waiting for me at home.
I'll have a brace of em now.
Glad you had signal to get that call. My boats layed up, only rode 22 days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,460 Posts
I don't think admin would allow a picture of my wife's box
LMAO!!! Would that be the box you came in!?!? >>Ducking<< incoming!!!

All i got was sitting in my chair watching the race and studying for midterms!! HUGE HEADACHE!!

But eldest boy stopped by and said happy dads day and i FINALLY got to meet his girl friend...only took him damn near 2 years to introduce us! That was nice 5minute study break. I think the other two here at the house are oblivious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Had a great day!! My wonderful wife fixed BBQ burgers,hot dogs,brawts,sweetcorn on the grill,and peach cobbler.My Dad 70 came out for dinner and both of my children were here....Priceless :)
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top