Post pics of your arsenal....

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by HighPlainsDrifter, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I just thought it would be cool for everyone to show what they got. Maybe it will give others ideas of what they want or like, and might start up some cool convo's.

[​IMG]

2. AusLach

AusLach New Member

*In Napolean Dynamite voice*

Lucky!!

I'm extremely jealous, the only pic that I have at the moment is of my .223, I'll have some more next week after my trip though..

Weatherby.jpg

3. Its a nice gun you got, i want a .223 bolt action for my coyote hunting. No need to be jealous i did not get them over night, and im a bit of an addict.lol:D

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

They are missing bayonets?:D

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Just finished this one:

[​IMG]

6. That is one fine piece of machinery you got there,you should start your own shop. Big money in it i bet. lol no im just kidding.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Yeah, sweet huh? ;)

8. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Here ya go

Attached Files:

9. Shihan

Where are the Bayonets?:D

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I would love to show you my collection, but it is at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. They are there due to the Great FTF Boating Incident. Still hurts. *sniffle*

11. Wait what?

12. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Here's some of them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Shihan

They seem to be lacking bayonets,:eek::D

14. AusLach

AusLach New Member

You bastard... ;):D

15. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I know you mean that in a good way :D. Sometime I'll show you some more of them.

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

my bersa 380 and ruger sr556 are not in these pics. it would take some time to yank em all and lay them out.

[​IMG]

yes that is a pink ruger 10/22 with a pink leupold 3x9 vx2 efr rimfire scope from the leupold custom shop anodized pink for me. no one laughs at the local range anymore when i yank it out and shoot sub moa at 100 yards.

[​IMG]

yes that is also my pink sig mosquito. the walther ppks in the back is a 22lr made by the manhurin plant in france.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  17. AusLach

AusLach New Member

I've got a new-found love for the M14 since being on here.. And after seeing Shughart's heroic actions replayed in Black Hawk Down of coarse. I would really love a point and shoot gun like that, the bottom one in your pic would do me quite nicely I think!!

18. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

The bottom M14? The one with the Aimpoint? You have good taste. I have spent a LOT of time behind that rifle. Or do you mean the AR? Not nearly as much fun.

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Several of us here took a cruise. Not one of those Princess lines, but a private yacht. We all had our collections with us. Long story short, there was a horrific boating accident and we all lost everything. Of course, we were over the Marianas Trench so recovery is impossible. Most of us are still hurting because of that, but we get on as best we can. M14sRock on the other hand had a great insurance policy and he was able to purchase all he lost and more (the bastard). A very sad day indeed. :( Luckily, no one was seriously injured physically.