Post a pic of your collection (the bragging area)

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by SGT-MILLER, Mar 27, 2009.

1. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

Here. I'll start off this thread. This thread is for pictures of your collections, whether they be rifles/semi autos/revolvers/muskets/etc....

EDIT: I came to realize that I don't like the idea of possible far-left nutcases staring at my little collection (which is sold now by the way).........

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Should put this in the Bunker Sarge - then no one on the LEFT can see what you got hiding in your garage. :D

I don't own any guns, they all went down with the ship on a recent fishing trip. Bottom of the Marianas Trench according to the GPS. Damn shame. :(

JD

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

All of my guns were lost in a boating accident Wednesday of next week. :rolleyes:

4. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

It's funny you should say that Dillinger.

I just sold them all. The only gun I have left in my house is a couple of Nerf guns........

5. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

What guns? I don't have any guns. I hate guns!

Go Ob**a! Shoot Self in head.gif

6. user4

user4 New Member

I'm Bill Brady and I say gunz r evel. I can't wait unti the government grabs fishing poles too!

7. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Hey, Don't joke about fishing poles. Other than catching fish, feeding yourself, sport fishing, they have no use. And if you've ever hooked yourself in the finger with one of those...well, the infection can kill...

Heck treble hooks could infect more than one at a time. I think we should label them WMD!;)

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

How hard did you have to work at typing that WITHOUT throwing up??

JD

9. 741512th

741512th New Member

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - - - Quote from a great Democrat basically telling everyone not to be pointlessly paranoid.

Attached Files:

10. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I am basically FOS when it comes to my talk of my collection. All I REALLY have is a Daisy Red Ryder BB-Gun and a single shot .410 with a broken firing pin.

11. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I used to own a GAMO .177 pellet rifle, but it's locked up in a government safe deep in a mountain somewhere. All I have is a bag of pellets...

12. c3shooter

Before they all fell out of the boat in REALLY deep water next Wednesday, here were some of the Mossberg 22's I had- and a few odd rounds of ammo.

pistols 001.jpg

pistols 004.jpg

13. WDB

WDB New Member

All I have are pictures of guns....real guns scare me:eek:

14. Seanml89

Seanml89 New Member

wow c3 that is a really nice set you have there. I was actually comming to this thread to suggest someone who is not a noob to start a topic called "post your ammunition collection" someone should i wanna see

15. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

That is some pretty .22 rifles.

Too bad they are all gone.

16. c3shooter

Thanx, guys. The Mossbergs in that pic "were" 3 different Mossberg 152s, and a 142 (bolt action) The forend folds down to form a front pistol grip.

That particular cartridge board is pistol ammo- including some moderately weird stuff- Gyrojet rocket pistol, Allen lipfires, Moore & Williams teat fires, one Plant cupfire, Dardick Tround- the white square of paper has a 2mm pinfire, and a 2.7mm Kolibri on it. Rifle and shotgun are on separate boards, and that is a VERY small collection compared to serious collectors.

17. 741512th

741512th New Member

That and lunatics gunning down Oakland cops with an assault rifle or shooting up a nursing home. I like owning the guns I posted pictures of and freaks like that (who got them too easily) could possibly screw it up for the rest of us.

18. sbc1320

sbc1320 New Member

Two of out of my collection of six

Here is a picture of just two of mine, the others are a Colt Combat Elite, Iver Johnson 22, Marlin 30-30 (1964), Springfield Arms 16 ga. double barrel shot gun.

Attached Files:

19. sbc1320

sbc1320 New Member

My colt 32

For some reason I couldn't get two pictures to post so here is the other one.

Attached Files:

20. 741512th

741512th New Member

Updated. No black helicopters yet.

Attached Files: