Firearms Talk banner

8801 - 8820 of 9279 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,451 Posts
View attachment 232162 I think this will be my last year doing this and then , I'm going to hang the skis up ! No more skiing barely visible old grown in logging and gas well paths ! One more time .....!
Dango in what you consider your debilitated condition you are 10 times tougher than me. I absolutely would not be tent camping in those conditions!

·
Premium Member
16,752 Posts
Dango in what you consider your debilitated condition you are 10 times tougher than me. I absolutely would not be tent camping in those conditions!
Most people really don't get it ..! I am as comfortable out there in the wilds as I am in my own bed ! That tent is not just s a tent , my sleeping bag is not just a sleeping bag , everything I carry is made for the most extreme conditions possible ! Per day , I have maybe two times where you feel where your at . That's first thing in the morning when I get out of that sleeping bag and should Mother Nature call in the middle of the night . Everything in my pack is very expensive and made to be out there .

All I need is my I-Pad and I've got Net-Flix ....:D I don't bring my I-Pad cause I love the sounds of nature .

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I love waterfowl hunting but never thought to get one mounted. Last week I traded a fishing trip for two duck mounts, a bufflehead and a Eurasian Widgeon, the band is not authentic.
They are of professional quality too.

B908249B-B6A9-49A8-A6A9-6DF1520AE26F.jpeg

64342004-FA0B-4AFC-B011-1BB0A8A7E208.jpeg

·
Premium Member
16,752 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I hung this light fixture at work yesterday. The homeowner thought it looked crooked. I will let the good people of FTF decide, is the light crooked or is it something else.....
20201207_152801.jpg

8801 - 8820 of 9279 Posts