Post a photo you have taken, any photo (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LT2108, Jun 17, 2014.

1. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I like Maines woods, but not quite as much as mine 20201024_090103.jpeg

2. BullMoose429

BullMoose429 Well-Known Member Supporter

Those are fighting words there

3. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

I like Kansas woods ;)

4. BullMoose429

Isn’t the Kansas woods grass?

5. Rifling82

Ha! Eastern kansas is almost all woods

BullMoose429 likes this.
  6. BullMoose429

You’ve yet to answer- I’ve been to your beautiful state (which is wonderfully unregulated- which my birth state of MA should take a clue from, but my other two home states, Maine and New Mexico have you beat on social and civil liberties) and I think I saw negative 8 trees- you people owe the rest of America trees, that’s how little you have. Maine vs Kansas on trees- Maine wins. Maine vs Kansas on moose- Maine wins. Maine vs Kansas on lobster- Maine wins. Maine vs Kansas on snow- Maine wins. Maine vs Kansas on number of people named Angus King (which considering the fact that you guys basically invented cowboys- you’d think you would have quite a few angus kings- don’t you think- but yet, even us moose people who live in igloos because it snows 13 months a year here in Maine!!! have you beat on that- the fact of the matter is this- Maine beats any state in the Plains West, Mountain West and Southwest on cowboys- that’s right- and the proof is this- we elected a senator name Angus King- I don’t care how many angus cattle you grassland people have- we have the kings of them!!!!!) so just answer me this my good fellow- isn’t the largest forest in the state of Kansas just what is Mainers call the redneck neighbor who didn’t mow their lawn!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!!?????

thank you all for letting me practice my stand up routine- which Mainely focuses (get it- MAINEly) on how Maine beats they rest of the country on things that onion Maine could win- like number of moose hunting rifle with the Moxie soda logo painted on it

Rifling82 likes this.
  7. BullMoose429

I’m talking real cowboy western Kansas though- not economic boomtown eastern Kansas- I’m talking so remote and so uninhabitable that even the promise of land at 4¢ an acre and zero regulations can’t bring companies there. I’m talking cowboys so remote that they think that Dodge City KS and Boise City OK are basically Manhattan- if you go to this part of Kansas- ain’t no woods- just grass that have that dead and decaying brown color even in the most humid months!!!

winds-of-change and Rifling82 like this.
  8. Rifling82

What can I say?.... I like Kansas

winds-of-change and BullMoose429 like this.
  9. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member Supporter

Okay but have you been to Wyoming because it's obviously better than Maine.
    Although I am a Stephen King fan.
    I miss the mountains.

winds-of-change likes this.
  10. BullMoose429

Me too- but I also love not having chapped lips in August!!!

Rifling82 likes this.
  11. Rifling82

From the wind?o_O

12. BullMoose429

Wyoming isn’t better than Maine- moose vs bison- moose by a landslide. Lobster vs having no water animals because there’s no water because it’s drier than the sun in January- lobster. In terms of our most remote, uninhabited, never seen by a human being areas- the North Maine Woods or the Red Desert- slam dunk for Maine- it’s way easier to get lost and die in the North Woods than the Red Desert because of all the trees- they all look the same and are basically an optical illusion that makes dumb hikers from the city/suburbs get lost and require us local yokels to come find them (or find their remains- one of my best friends is a master bear guide so the state police routinely ask him to help whenever some out of stater gets lost in the wilderness- and he’s told me some search and rescue stories, and they never turn out good- for some reason all the white folks in suburbs seem to always do everything wrong in the wilderness- it’s as if they’re trying to out-stupid each other) Maine wins hands down- and we have less restrictive gun laws than Wyoming, and we have the number one food/bar city in America- Portland

13. BullMoose429

No, the lack of humidity

14. Rifling82

We have very high humidity in the summer

winds-of-change likes this.
  15. BullMoose429

Where in Kansas are you then? I’m talking about on the Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma Panhandle border- I used to live on that area in New Mexico

16. Rifling82

Southern Kanas, yeah if I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard “it’s not hot, it’s the humidity” I’d be a very rich man

SRK97 likes this.
  17. BullMoose429

BS!!!! Kansas is an East to West state- are you closer to Missouri or Colorado?

18. Rifling82

South central

19. BullMoose429

Near Wichita?

20. Rifling82