... positive news for Christmas Eve

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sonic82, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

This financial blog site displays graph after graph with multiple comments showing positive economic signs for the U.S....We got a long way to go..but things are looking a little brighter. Merry Christmas.

CARPE DIEM

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

....I know it's not much, but recently Pakistan agreed to normalize trading relations with India ....let's all give a high five for that. Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011

3. Jon12312

Jon12312 New Member

Im glad to see some other people out there that still look at the glass half full. Merry xmas!

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

its looking good because the federal government just stopped counting the 3 million jobs that have been lost since 2008... just pretending the 3 million folks who lost their jobs and fell off the books is not a good economic indicator. what it is, is the administration's flunkies jiggering the statistics to make our desperate situation appear to be better.

5. TimKS

TimKS Member Lifetime Supporter

Meerly smoke & mirrors for the coming election year.

The most positive news I want to hear is that O lost the election.

6. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Thanks...if it were half full I'd be jumpin' for joy....if I see anything newsworthy and mildly bright...I'm posting it.

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

You would think the news would focus more on that. I missed it, but 60 minutes juat did a piece on the plight of young kids and teens in central Fl....living in abondon cars because, Dad and Mom lost there jobs. My father is in Central Fl and on his first trip to Florida....he's retired and is witnessing it first hand...he's moved by it, to say the least.