Port Charlotte HELLO

Discussion in 'Florida Gun Forum' started by eltoro, Nov 25, 2012.

1. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I purchased a house in PC early this year but my pops has lived in PG for ages now . As soon as my cold feet get done freezing I am going to move full time down to PC. But I do have Florida CCW and have visited that little shop on 41 with indoor range nice people and good prices.

I would like to see if others in area ever go hunting for hogs. I am interested in doing some hog hunting when I go down there. So if you know of a guide or you hunt and have a legal place to hunt I am down with hog hunting. I have been so tempted to shoot a hog in my yard I live out near Murdock circle area and very few neighbors and hogs galore. Gators also but I know the gators are super protected plus it's nice having the gators protect the canal ;) Gator it's better than a dog for security :eek:

Well again Hello to the fellow PC Peoples

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I hog and deer hunt just north of Immokalee.

Once you get down here let me know and we'll see what's available.

3. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Eltoro,

Welcome to the FTF! Glad to have you with us! There are a lot of great people here with a considerable amount of knowledge! Welcome!

5. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes I have seen there are some members with extreme knowledge on here. I know enough to get me in trouble but never enough to learn more or share the little I do know.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why freeze your feet?

We hunt when it's warm, Last Friday;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

What not gonna show your new grips on the coil????? Welcome to the forum mon ami. Hope you enjoy your stay

8. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Cane those are some nice hogs ! Good job I hope I get a nice hog like that when I get the chance to go hunt a hog.

9. eltoro

eltoro New Member

well i just got down to PC with a thirst for hog blood lol anybody near port charlotte area that can let me tag along for a hog hunt ? I have my own rifle and yes I know firearm safety and know how to shoot. I have no clue how to gut a hog but always can learn. Thanks guys much appreciated if someone could help me out with hunting a hog.

I would hog hunt in my yard but house sits just in city limits and that makes it illegal :(

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome from Oregon.

11. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome from Orlando. And welcome to Florida. Plenty of hog hunting up here. I am going after the new year with a buddy with some property in Apopka. I am going to see what I can take with a Ruger Blackhawk in /45 LC.

12. eltoro

eltoro New Member

Well have fun :( I am going to see if I find a local guide on craigslist I did see one guide service with guaranteed kill for $100 and that is not bad. A sheriff deputy neighbor told me of a few spots to try that are open areas and out of city where he knows they hunt but also I get a little nervous if other gun hunters are in area and I don't see them at the late night hunt not in the mood to pull a round out of my body in a swamp at night. But all good I already have a few friends that are going to buy the hogs meat from me so that will pay for the guide service with no problems ;)