poor snake. no further comment from me

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by oldshooter, Mar 14, 2011.

1. oldshooter

oldshooter New Member

Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast Mar 14, 2011 – 4:10 PM .READING THIS NOW

Steven Hoffer
    Contributor
    It was another trip to the Garden of Eden cut short for one legless reptile.

Israeli model Orit Fox was attempting to lick a snake during a publicity stunt for radio DJ Shmulik Tayar when the lucky serpent, presumably aroused, lunged forward and bit Fox's fake breast, sending witnesses into a frenzy.

Fox, who is rumored to have the largest bosom in all of Israel, was hurried to a hospital outside Jerusalem where she received a tetanus shot and was later discharged.

As for the snake, puckering up with a supermodel proved to be the kiss of death. The creature succumbed to silicone poisoning shortly after the incident.

Check out the footage:

Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

uhhh i call BS. it would have to really have bit down deep to rupture a silicon implant. maybe a dog or bear would get that deep but a snake??? no way. silicon is not toxic to ingest. if her funbag was ruptured she wouldnt have been released same day she woulda been in emergency surgery.

more liekly it died from stress. boas which that appears to be dont do well being handled poorly.

3. KennyFSU

KennyFSU New Member

I bet the snake died happy.

4. russ

russ New Member

I'm with Jon. [​IMG] on that.

However, nice rack. :D

5. jca1

jca1 New Member

I with the snake, I just busted my lip trying to bite the other one.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Man, that snake graduated from the Jeffrey Dahmer school of boob biting.

Gentle.....

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Very funny, really.

I agree, that snake never got to any silicone.

8. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

SHE LIKED IT, she likes it rough! she let out a little scream, and then was okay......go figure.:D:eek:

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

after biting her the snake looked up and saw her face. he then promptly expired from havining his eyes burned out in horror.

please get your eye bleach out before you scroll down. we dont need any more deaths from this walking beast. yes that really is Orit Fox

[​IMG]

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I know all you guys like boobs but I think obviously fake boobs like that are quite unattractive. But that's just me and I'm a woman so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. And any woman who defines her "womaness" by the size of her breasts usually needs a brain implant to be even semi-interesting to talk to.

Just think if that snake took a bite out of her tongue or face!!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  12. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I hate fake boobs.

13. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

They should have given the snake a Tetness shot. It could have saved his life.:D

DK

14. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

There's an old Woody Allen movie--from BITD when his movies were actually funny--called "Bananas" and there's a scene where a hot girl gets her boob bit by a snake and everybody's chasing her around the camp wanting to suck the poison out hahahahahaha

15. JonM

JonM Moderator

fake tatas are totally ugly and uninteresting to me. give me the real jiggle any day. no matter how small or big long as its not plastic.

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Who the hell want's to talk to them? :confused:

:p