Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Black – take it back
im quite surprised al sharpeton hasnt charted a jet to get to the pentagon to protest yet...

·
Banned
154 Posts
Its not the follower that is the whole problem. I have black followers that feed reliably in some magazines, but jam when used in other magazine bodies. Its the sidewalls and feed lips where the problem is. Its very rare to see a tilt feed issue.

I guess eliminating tilt feeds, even if they dont happen that often is a good thing. I can bet dollars to dognuts 50% of feed issues DONT go away with the new followers.

Just go to PMAGS and be done with it....

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Its not the follower that is the whole problem. I have black followers that feed reliably in some magazines, but jam when used in other magazine bodies. Its the sidewalls and feed lips where the problem is. Its very rare to see a tilt feed issue.

I guess eliminating tilt feeds, even if they dont happen that often is a good thing. I can bet dollars to dognuts 50% of feed issues DONT go away with the new followers.

Just go to PMAGS and be done with it....
Fixer, what's the going price for dognuts?

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It depends on the dog's nuts in question and the individual consumer. Kind of like firearms.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
a good read and I like how most of the comments ripped on the development agency :D

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like progress, I like it a lot. Making someones job easier by advancing technology allowing for better tools is great. There however comes a time when the wheels are spinning just to spin. Like some stated, the technology has been there for years and at $14 a pop sometimes as low as $9 and some change.

If some of the fat was trimmed we could afford more meat.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Tan is the plan... aw man, I still have a lot of lean green. :p

Nice read though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts