Polymer Mags

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by MikeJK, May 13, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

im quite surprised al sharpeton hasnt charted a jet to get to the pentagon to protest yet...

2. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

You mean these guys!!

image-1009864273.jpg

3. Fixer

Fixer New Member

Its not the follower that is the whole problem. I have black followers that feed reliably in some magazines, but jam when used in other magazine bodies. Its the sidewalls and feed lips where the problem is. Its very rare to see a tilt feed issue.

I guess eliminating tilt feeds, even if they dont happen that often is a good thing. I can bet dollars to dognuts 50% of feed issues DONT go away with the new followers.

Just go to PMAGS and be done with it....

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Fixer, what's the going price for dognuts?

5. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

It depends on the dog's nuts in question and the individual consumer. Kind of like firearms.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

a good read and I like how most of the comments ripped on the development agency :D

7. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

I like progress, I like it a lot. Making someones job easier by advancing technology allowing for better tools is great. There however comes a time when the wheels are spinning just to spin. Like some stated, the technology has been there for years and at $14 a pop sometimes as low as $9 and some change.

If some of the fat was trimmed we could afford more meat.

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Tan is the plan... aw man, I still have a lot of lean green. :p

Nice read though.