Poll: Which grip?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Bighead, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Standard Grip

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. Hogue

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Ergo

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Magpul MOE/MIAD

11 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Tango Down Battle Grip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (Specify)

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Bighead

Bighead New Member

Curious what pistol grips people are running on their AR rifles, and what they like or don't like about their choice.

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I used the standard A2 grip for quite a while and like it ok, nothing terrible about it. And the Hogue I have is ok too. But the MOE I got earlier this year fits like a glove, very happy with it.

3. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

Other, I use the Stark Se-1 grip. It's less angled than the standard, feels a little bit more comfortable. And the trigger guard is attached too the grip.

Attached Files:

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

my preference is the A1 grip. its got the best feel but they are hard to find as everyone seems to put those stupid finger grooves on every AR grip.

5. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I've tried the majority of grips and keep coming back to the MIAD or MOE.

6. lambman

lambman New Member

Anyone have any luck with the Ergo grips? I'm buying a Spikes Tac LPK and it includes one.

7. luan87us

luan87us New Member

I have the MOE grip but I don't really like it as I dont' like the hard polymer/plastic feeling. Might get a hogue or ergo grip.

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I have tried most of them out there today. The ERGO is the best IMHO, from a comfort and natural fit for my hand.

You will be happy with the ERGO.

Attached Files:

9. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I feel the Hogue and Ergo restrict movement. With both of those I had to exaggerate hand movement to manipulate the safety.

10. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

Find the grip that fits you well. Everyones hand and comfort level is different.

11. PSmitty1

PSmitty1 New Member

I've shot several rifles with the ergo grip, and I like it. I found it to be to restrictive with gloves on though. I tried to get used to the standard A2 grip on my rifle but it just did not fit my hand.

I've got the Magpul MOE on my rifle now and it fits me much better with or with out gloves.

12. bluegrasstank66

bluegrasstank66 New Member

I have the Magpul Miad grip. I absolutely love it. I have very big hands so it is nice to have a grip that I can customize to make it bigger. Very rugged and I really like the storage compartment in it.

13. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

MOE, now stippled for longer lasting flavor:p
    [​IMG]

14. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

^ teamed up w/ the BAD duo.

15. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Gotta go with the Ergo or the Hogue grips as well. Both fit my hands comfortably.