·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the heck is the MSM getting their poll results? Seems like
every night on the news we hear "75% of americans are in favor
of an assault weapons ban and magazine restrictions."

I've voted in a LOT of polls in the last month. The results of
every one of them is running 65-90% in favor of NO ban.

Is the MSM just flipping the results and hoping no one will notice?:confused:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I've been thinking about that very same thing! The only thing I could think of is that maybe for instance they are asking around that particular news outlet! Meaning that, assuming everyone working there is American, they could say 75% of Americans! Instead of 75% of Americans nationwide there is a difference, and it's always reported as the former instead of the later! Otherwise maybe through an obviously biased poll ie MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, etc

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
The ONLY gun poll I ever saw, that was worth a lick, was the one the Blaze did... it wasn't misleading, it was a ton of straight up questions, and showed the percentages at the end.

These scum media polls are like this....

Q: Should Americans be able to buy laser guided rocket launchers?

A: No.

MOST Americans want strict gun laws!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
What . . . Wait, . . Laser guided rocket launchers are going to be banned? Nuts!

·
Registered
519 Posts
The MSM cherry picks the polling cross section in a liberal end of a dark blue city in a dark blue state. They don't manipulate the data they get they just focus on low information voters that couldn't tell you who the VP is or what a gun even is in most cases.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Where the heck is the MSM getting their poll results? Seems like
every night on the news we hear "75% of americans are in favor
of an assault weapons ban and magazine restrictions."

I've voted in a LOT of polls in the last month. The results of
every one of them is running 65-90% in favor of NO ban.

Is the MSM just flipping the results and hoping no one will notice?:confused:
I don't think the MSM has told the real truth, about anything, in years - if ever.

G

·
What about Fox News? Seems like they would have polls that go the other direction like they did in the last election. But then again, getting a true picture of politics from Fox News is like getting a true picture of the Holocaust from Hogan's Heroes.
CT

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
cottontop said:
What about Fox News? Seems like they would have have polls that go the other direction like they did in the last election. But then again, getting a true picture of politics from Fox News is like getting a true picture of the Holocaust from Hogan's Heroes.
CT
The only way you are going to git true politics is by leaving your lord and saviors mic on agin.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
What about Fox News? Seems like they would have have polls that go the other direction like they did in the last election. But then again, getting a true picture of politics from Fox News is like getting a true picture of the Holocaust from Hogan's Heroes.
CT
I don't listen to them either, both sides are playing us, nothing smells right from either side, except to and for the elites on either side! The rest of us are just the pawns in their game!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts