Poll results and the MSM

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by BillM, Jan 21, 2013.

1. BillM

BillM Active Member Supporter

Where the heck is the MSM getting their poll results? Seems like
    every night on the news we hear "75% of americans are in favor
    of an assault weapons ban and magazine restrictions."

I've voted in a LOT of polls in the last month. The results of
    every one of them is running 65-90% in favor of NO ban.

Is the MSM just flipping the results and hoping no one will notice?:confused:

2. BigB

BigB New Member

I've been thinking about that very same thing! The only thing I could think of is that maybe for instance they are asking around that particular news outlet! Meaning that, assuming everyone working there is American, they could say 75% of Americans! Instead of 75% of Americans nationwide there is a difference, and it's always reported as the former instead of the later! Otherwise maybe through an obviously biased poll ie MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, etc

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Don't ya'll know a liberal is capable of pullin anything out of their ass except their head :rolleyes:

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Don't believe in polls. Never did, never will. The system is rigged. All is rigged. Lotto, elections; rigged, rigged, rigged. :mad:

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Here is how the media lies....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4[/ame]

6. BigB

BigB New Member

7. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Last week on our local radio station they said 6 out of 10 Americans support gun laws. I was like Wtf.

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

The ONLY gun poll I ever saw, that was worth a lick, was the one the Blaze did... it wasn't misleading, it was a ton of straight up questions, and showed the percentages at the end.

These scum media polls are like this....

Q: Should Americans be able to buy laser guided rocket launchers?

A: No.

MOST Americans want strict gun laws!!!!!!!!

9. Vincine

Vincine New Member

What . . . Wait, . . Laser guided rocket launchers are going to be banned? Nuts!

10. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

The MSM cherry picks the polling cross section in a liberal end of a dark blue city in a dark blue state. They don't manipulate the data they get they just focus on low information voters that couldn't tell you who the VP is or what a gun even is in most cases.

11. VoodooSouth

VoodooSouth New Member

I don't think the MSM has told the real truth, about anything, in years - if ever.

12. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

They way I heard there are three degrees of lies, each worse than the one before "First there are lies, then there are damned lies, then there are statistics".

13. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Figures dont lie, but liars can figure!

14. marsholio

marsholio New Member

Of course we all know that 75% of all statistics used by the MSM and others are made up 67% of the time.

15. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

There's lies, damned lies, and the main stream media.

16. cottontop

cottontop Guest

What about Fox News? Seems like they would have polls that go the other direction like they did in the last election. But then again, getting a true picture of politics from Fox News is like getting a true picture of the Holocaust from Hogan's Heroes.
    CT

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  17. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

The only way you are going to git true politics is by leaving your lord and saviors mic on agin.

18. BigB

BigB New Member

I don't listen to them either, both sides are playing us, nothing smells right from either side, except to and for the elites on either side! The rest of us are just the pawns in their game!!!!

19. johnr43

johnr43 New Member

Ah, but how often do they even do that? :eek:

20. johnr43

johnr43 New Member

Elites:eek: those who have the wisdom for us poor ignorant masses! :p