Firearms Talk banner

Have your emailed or phoned your State or Federal Representatives?

• I've emailed or phoned my Federal Representatives

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I've emailed or phoned my State Representatives

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I've emailed or phoned both my State and Federal Representatives

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I've yet to do either

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please fillout the following poll and you don't need to comment with your name. I need the truth. Am I one of the few pushing the wheelbarrow?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I've only e mailed my representative so far. Because most elected officials changed today. And only he had a website up and running properly already.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have contacted everyone, all the way up the chain to the potus. Even let those governing states I don't live in know how I feel.

I was surprised to get some personal responses here in Oregon, two sent from iPhone so pretty sure they were legit.

My message is clear, polite, and to the point, using the words no compromise where 2nd is concerned.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've emailed but I'm not sure it did any good. The reply I got was obviously a canned reply just saying they appreciate my email blah blah blah. I think the only thing they ever really do is just to try to hang on to their office. It's obvious to me that voting them out doesn't work. It's time to flush them all but how do you do it if people keep voting straight tickets?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wrote a letter to my congressman and both senators. Email is too easy to ignore. A real letter showdown they how much you care because it costs money and time to send. Everyone should do the same.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I will contact my reps every day and leave messages until they come to the phone or call me back and speak with me personally. I did send emails in the interim.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I have emailed all of mine so many times that I am begining to think that I am on a first name basis with them. Their response have been both canned emails and normal emails.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have emailed both State and Fed. Tonight is the night to put pen to paper and write the letters to back the emails up.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
I wrote kay hagan on my own to remind her of 1994. I also wrote a letter supporting two bills supported by the NRA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts