Politics, religion, and controversy?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BigB, Mar 29, 2012.

1. BigB

BigB New Member

Is there any way in other than being a supporting member to get in? There are many topics of great interest that I truly feel I could be a great help on. If it is as simple as a yes or no answer that will suffice! If not, more info would certainly be much appreciated!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

nope. its supporting members and the folks that got grandfathered in.

3. BigB

BigB New Member

Well I guess I know what I have to do!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

its not the only one that you get extra access to. there are 2 hidden ones too

5. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Hold on, only supporting members get access. I'm not a supporting member and I can post. How long ago did you have to join to be grandfathered in?

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

t was not too long ago. i dont know for sure

7. GonzoLonzo

GonzoLonzo Member

I've been a member since 2009 and I didn't get grandfathered in. I guess since I don't post that much. I don't really need to post, but it would be nice to just be able to read.

8. BigB

BigB New Member

Pulled the trigger(no pun intended, or was it?), and am now a supporting member! Still won't let me into the tail trail(not a big deal, but I am a fan of a great rack;)), but very cool to be able to read/comment on the political/religious/controversy!!!! P.S. the jokes in the bunker are awesome :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  9. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

You have to PM the admin (Nodku) about access to the tail trail,it's worth it... It's ahh.... A umm.... Thouroughly entertaining and sometimes quite intriguing section lol,usually very tastefull subject matter.

---Shoot To Thrill---

10. BigB

BigB New Member

Thanks for the heads up!

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

might try pming notdku to find out why