Polished G22 Barrel

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jsimion423, Apr 2, 2012.

1. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Cool, im chroming my barrel and guide rod for my xdm .45. You do the work yourself?

3. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

Yes I did. I've done a lot of barrels for other people just never have done it to my personal carry.

4. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

That's the best looking glock I've seen. Nice job. How did you get the lettering that white? I've seen other examples of letter coloration, they just didn't seem as bold as yours. The lettering and polishing is a great contrast with the black gun.

5. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

I started out with white finger nail polish, but it didn't have that "pop" I wanted. I then decided to take it to my uncles auto body shop and used pearl white Cadillac paint. I absolutely love the look it gave the lettering.

6. truggles

truggles New Member

This gun looks amazing. I like how the lettering is such a distinct white that really sets it apart. Wow great job.

7. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Wow...caddy paint. Never woulda guessed that! I may get some for my M&P and XDsc. That's very cool.

8. Longrange

Longrange New Member

I carry the same gun. Very nice job. I love the attention to detail with the white lettering also. Great looking weapon.

9. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Glock & Caddy.. perfect! ;)

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Jsimion does outstanding work, save the money for the chrome job and just let him polish your parts. Whenever he is done it looks like chrome. He polished out the slide and barrel on my G31 and its amazing.

11. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

True he does do a good job i can see however its only $30 to hard chrome, and the finish is longer lasting :)

12. Blade

Blade New Member

+1 on this statement. Wow that is a nice looking gun, great job.