Police and media lie about DC shooting

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by notamoocher, Sep 17, 2013.

1. notamoocher

notamoocher New Member

The police in DC and the Media both reported that the shooter used an AR15. HE DID NOT. He had a shotgun. But I guess here we go again about weapons of war.

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I thought I read that he picked up a guard's AR15 and used it?

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I read he used a double barrel shotgun to shoot an officer, and then took the officer's select fire M4 and handgun.

4. ILPAT

ILPAT New Member

He went there with a shotgun the ar15 and handgun came from a gun safe within the navy yard

5. oldMan1943

oldMan1943 New Member

Don't know where you heard that! Don't let the state-run-media confuse you!

Yes, he did have a shotgun.

I listened to the FBI news conference live this afternoon and she specifically stated: he never had an AR and MAYBE retrieved one of the officers handguns.

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Society will remember the headline on the cover rather than the retraction in the middle.

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Once again...

Outstanding performance for yet another GUN FREE ZONE!

The only upside here is that we now have an example of the stupid "post Newtown" recommendation to put armed cops in schools.

Armed guard here turned out to be no more than weapon and ammo "re-supply points"... Hmmm... Just like the first person shooter game where you drop a tango and get to pick up his weapon. :rolleyes:

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that anyone stupid enough to obey a GFZ... and gets shot... should get a free headstone with a large DA inscribed at the top for DARWIN AWARD!

Don't mean to be cold but Forest Gump summed it up when he said "stupid is as stupid does".

Tack

8. vincent

vincent New Member

Was reported here he used an 870 (apparently reloaded several times in the 30 mins before any response...so much for the "high cap mag argument...:rolleyes:) and 2 handguns of unknown origin...

Had recently passed 2 background checks (for what exactly I'm not sure)...

And then there's this...

Fuc*ing Asshats...:mad:

Mike Lupica, a freakin' sports writer, wants his Bob Costas award for moonbat idiocy...

Attached Files:

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Lol. He used a Biden approved weapon, to get the guards weapon.

10. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

They were back ground checks to confirm his "secret clearance" for his Contractor job. It is SOP for Contractors and Civil Service employees. ;)

11. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Liberal press is already pleading for the shooter. He was a victim of untreated mental illness. However his close friends and followers of Buddhism said he was a totally normal laid back fine fellow.
    Maybe Obama will want a son like him also.:eek:

12. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Nah, this guy was bald and worked for a living prior to clocking out. Obubblehead has not worked a day in his life and has hair. :D

13. oldMan1943

oldMan1943 New Member

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I listened to the conf 2 nights ago when they said they werent going to say much of anything! They said lots, very little of it based in any reality, some of it, down right lies! They knew exactly what type of weapon he carried to the scene but asserted lies that they knew would inflame the situation. I dont believe they didnt know the origin of every damn weapon used at that point, they did!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  15. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

They lied!! Say it ain't so.

16. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Lupica is an azz hat. i'd say i wish he stuck to sports but he wasa horrible Beat writer who stole other people's story leads,...