Pocket Pistol?????

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by Ericreed22, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Ericreed22

Ericreed22 New Member

Any speculation or rumors of H&K busting into the "pocket pistol" market?

2. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies New Member

I think Taurus has the cheap junk category cornered... So they already have compact guns but pocket...

3. jyo

jyo New Member

The HK P2000sk is pretty small, but perhaps not quite pocket size---excellent pistol though a little pricey---like all HKs!

4. Ericreed22

Ericreed22 New Member

Definitely not a pocket pistol though. I think that would be a huge marketing niche for H&K though.

5. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

So far everyone has had QC issues with their pocket pistols, even Ruger. People are so desperate to find a dependable pocket pistol they will jump all over a HK and it's price tag.

Durham county sheriffs dept made a bulk purchase to help officers get a quality back up weapon. For some unknown reason the officers dumped the 357 mag LCR. Rumor has it that after a large number of 357 rounds the LCR had frame issues. I have shot several of the deputy owned LCR's, none of them shot poorly.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Probably more like pain issues but no one was going to admit it.

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I love my little 637 Smith (38 spl +p) for a pocket gun. I have a buddy that has one of the Taurus LCP's. It seems to do real well for a pocket gun but I really don't like the feel of it.

8. CJohn364

CJohn364 New Member

Ruger LCP.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrE371hU8m4[/ame]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  9. sniper762

sniper762 New Member

10. Transman

Transman New Member

If you have a larger pocket,and don't mind the weight,my HK P7 is a hard to beat little pistol!