Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a pocket .380 made that is single action. I don't care if it is also double action but I don't like the long trigger pull of all the DAO .380's I've looked at

·
Registered
268 Posts
The Sig 238 .380 is SA only. It shoots great and has a variety of finishes and price points. There's a good selection of holster/carry options, and, so far eats everything I've fed it, from ball to hot personal defense rounds.

It is virtually identical to the Colt Government .380 (not the Mustang) of days gone by.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Theres the sig 238, colt mustang, llama 380 and a few others that i cant think of. I've had the colt mustang and a llama 380 both were nice, the llama had the kick of a 22 which was interesting

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Well donray , don't you come off a bit *****y today.

Do like most all of us have done . Handle ever thing you can find from friends, lgs , big box store and you can deside on your own. Personaly I will not carry a SA in the pocket . Good advise is to carry a longer double action trigger pull . Just what you don't want.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
willfully armed said:
Sig p238 is top notch. I only carry a P3At now
Sorry about my comment willfully armed. I read your signature and thought it was a response to my question. I apologize I'm new here to Firearms Talk and misread your comment. Sorry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hardluk1 said:
Well donray , don't you come off a bit *****y today.

Do like most all of us have done . Handle ever thing you can find from friends, lgs , big box store and you can deside on your own. Personaly I will not carry a SA in the pocket . Good advise is to carry a longer double action trigger pull . Just what you don't want.
willfully armed said:
Sig p238 is top notch. I only carry a P3At now
Sorry about my comment willfully armed. I read your signature and thought it was a response to my question. I apologize I'm new here to Firearms Talk and misread your comment. Sorry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts