PMC .223 chrono?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by hillbilly68, Dec 22, 2009.

1. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Anybody ever chrony PMC bronze? I havent ga-googled it yet, but that caca seemed WAY weak compared to XM193, or the Privi M855. Very sedate to shoot, but it just didnt seem right.

What are your experiences?

2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Man, me too. I can really tell a difference between the rounds but I havent chronographed them. Maybe someone else has used the PMC too and can chime in. :p

3. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Yeah HB, I have had the same thing happen. Not sure what the deal is. Let us know if you find anything out.

4. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Yeah I think you are onto something there. :cool:

5. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

I dont know man, I think you are way off track. I believe you are full of poop.

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Look dirtbag, why dont you keep your opinions to yourself.

7. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

PM sent .

8. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Well that was way out of line. Somebody needs to teach you a lesson. Quit hiding behind your keyboard.

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

I tell you what, Ill give you my address and you can come on over and see who is hiding. Better bring a lunch.

10. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Cant we all just get along. You two need to stop.

11. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

wow this is quite amusing to watch *sits back and grabs some popcorn* lol

12. ranger_sxt

ranger_sxt New Member

While I haven't put it through a chronograph, the recoil does seem to be slightly less than from M193 or M855, more on the lines of steel-cased Wolf or American Eagle AE223. As long as your gun still runs it fine, there should be no issue whatsoever...

13. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Runs with no problem, just curiosity on my part. XMX193 is pretty robust, but the difference was significant with the bronze. Have never shot the steel cased stuff (never plan to) so no basis for comparison.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Hillbilly, are you off your meds again? You crazy redneck!

You can't have a flame war with yourself, the folks from the cyber division will bump you right up the list of Right Wing WhackJobs and snatch you first. :eek:

15. Westy

Westy New Member

You have entered the Twilight Zone.......

16. rab

rab New Member

from PMC to LC

I feel the same. I changed form PMC to LC(mil-surplus). PMC 55gr was accurate and predictable. there wasn't much diff in 50 and 100yd impact. They were awful dirty too. Other than that I loved it. Very affordable! I now shoot 62gr Mil-Surp. LC "Grn Tip". It seems to fly tight. I zeroed for 100. Good tight groups. However, my 50yd impact is 6-8" low? Is there that much difference or is it me? Does any one have or know of the trajectory table for CAR/M15 using 62gr?

thanks ahead of time,:)