Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found PMAGs. Is $12.30 a good price?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I paid $14 yesterday for 20-round AR pmags at surplusammo.com and was glad to find them. Don't know if they still have any or not.

·
Registered
664 Posts
You would be better off buying thermold magazines. Not only are they cheaper, they are built better than Pmag.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The way I figure it I should be able to sell the mags I just bought for $12.30 each and free shipping for $30 each in about a week or two. Show me another investment that can more than double your $$ that fast.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ctshooter said:
The way I figure it I should be able to sell the mags I just bought for $12.30 each and free shipping for $30 each in about a week or two. Show me another investment that can more than double your $$ that fast.
In not buying to sell. I'm buying to lock and load in case **** Hits The Fan.

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,510 Posts
Folks,

At this thime I am on midwayUSA and the selection for .223 Mags (for small to large capacity) the selection is down to 4 and the rest are backorder available.

Also, if you order any mags high capacity, i.e. Ruger BX-25 is limited to 2 mags per order.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I ordered those pmags from botach about 4 hrs ago. Ordered 3 dozens and received email confirmation. Hopefully they are not backorder. My last 2 orders from them were backordered but i did get them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Botach tactical
Good luck trying to deal with Botach. I tried to order some Glock mags from them about a month ago. They'd not ship to a P.O.Box and I could never get a hold of anyone when I called. They have very bad customer service and I've read that it sometimes takes weeks to receive your order. I finally got them to refund my money and cancel my order and I ordered from Lone Wolf.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Found windowed pmags at local hole in the wall for 20. Cleaned him out. Wish he had more. Hes got a bunch of Brownells for 20 as well. Couldnt bring myself to buy those...yet

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Found windowed pmags at local hole in the wall for 20. Cleaned him out. Wish he had more. Hes got a bunch of Brownells for 20 as well. Couldnt bring myself to buy those...yet
not that desperate huh?? heh

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
It's getting silly out there.

Local Classifieds: $50 to $70 ea seems about normal for AR mags in general.

With the odd aberration:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=23485697&cat=655&lpid=1&search=
$90 @ Midway during nicer times. $350! :eek: Seems optimistic & a bit crappy.
Primers are getting bad too. $60 per brick of SPP? LPP & SRP are pretty much extinct locally. Fortunately I found some leftovers on Monday.
Oh, & WTF is with this guy?:
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=23487694&cat=655&lpid=0&search=
I though "Clips" was bad.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I bought the five pmag special from PSA the day of the school shooting. I was concerned I wouldn't get my order filled as people swarmed for the mags. I got a shipping confirmation today.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
I was surprised that my LGS has AR's, magazines and ammo. $20 tapco and $30 for some other plastic brand.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts