Plum Crazy

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by JTJ, Nov 5, 2010.

1. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

A local dealer is selling a Plum Crazy all plastic lower with grip and 6 pos stock for $120. He is selling local and on line and moving several hundred a month. I wondering if anyone has used one. Midway has a deal on some uppers and it would make a cheap build.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

This is the only upper of a weapon build I would put on a "all plastic lower with grip and 6 position stock for $120."

PSE TAC-15, Tactical Assault Crossbow. :cool:

[​IMG]

'Nuff said.

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The only problem I have heard about was a shattered hammer from dry firing. I was hoping to hear from some one who has experience with one. The dealer here that is selling them has personally tested them out and has not had any returns. The trigger feels pretty good but I am hesitant even though I have polymer frame handguns.

5. 9mmar

9mmar New Member

I purchased one of the lowers for 22lr build for my daughter. I attached a Chiappa carbin dedicated 22lr upper to it. The first this I noticed was the hammer is wider then the standard. I replaced it with mil spec one I had laying around. After that it ran good. I put a mil-spec m4 5.56 upper on it and put a few hundred rounds down range just to see what it would do. It worked fine. She put a couple of bricks of 22 down range before i up graded her. (Factory Spike Tactical 22lr rifle) I guess it is a way to save $100.00 on a build.

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

:(I seen Plum Crazy and thought the thread would be about a early/mid 70's Dodge Challenger:( Now I"m sad and must go off to cry...

7. doggone06

doggone06 New Member

I sell these, they are a great lowers. I have had zero complaints or failures and I have probably sold close to 200 over this last year. Anyone need close up pics or more questions answered IM me.

Its sad how people can form an opinion without any experience with something or someone....:confused: