Firearms Talk banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
No kidding, here's a real one for you..your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figger out why when I push the "stay logged in" button, I don't stay logged in-can't be because of my charming personality, 'cause I've only posted twice.....

·
Super Moderator
161 Posts
No kidding, here's a real one for you..your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figger out why when I push the "stay logged in" button, I don't stay logged in-can't be because of my charming personality, 'cause I've only posted twice.....
That sounds like a browser issue. How long do you stay logged in? Minutes, hours, days?

Which browser do you use?

·
Registered
15 Posts
firefox,,,hour or so

·
Registered
15 Posts
this is only forum I'm on,it's really not that big of a deal,as I only get on here usually once a day,,,,just thought I'd give you something to do, I know how boring it can be just foreclosing mortgages on old widows.

·
Registered
15 Posts
O.K.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
In the 8yrs I’ve hung out here I’ve seen real professionalism in handling the leftie trolls that ruined kimber ruger and 1911addicts for me. Thanks.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Just tread lightly and dont force him to assume his ultimate form and we may survive.

Congrats.

·
Premium Member
12,038 Posts
When I was a young boy, my brother and I each received a red and blue leather bag filled with marbles. My brother gave me his maybe 30 years ago. About ten years ago, I sent my two nephews each a bag of marbles and a Pinewood Derby car I had designed and made when I was about their ages at that time.

So, while not lost, they're certainly not in the same room as me.
So you lost your marbles, eh? That must be a requirement for a mod, you'll end up losing them anyway.

Congrats

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I dunno he's been here 5 years posted 44 times, kind of gabby IMO.
Welcome aboard.
I respect a man who knows when to keep his mouth shut. They don't live to be old by being stupid.

Congrats, Oldgnome on having the responsibility of keepings the kids inline.

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
But he should have known how to ban people when he was a moderator and not learn it as an admin
Okay, maybe it was when he was a moderator. He was new to staff here.
So you lost your marbles, eh? That must be a requirement for a mod, you'll end up losing them anyway.

Congrats
Those of us taking responsibility here lost our marbles long ago. If we had any marbles, we wouldn’t have accepted.
When I lost my marbles, I stepped on one, slipped and hit my head hard. I’ve not been the same since.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts