Please Watch - Very Important Videos

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Kemosabe, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Extremely well done. We need him in an elected office.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

4. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

Thanks guys. Just trying to my part during this fiasco, and one can only hope and pray for a postive outcome. We need to do all we can to prevent this from happening.

5. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Good find Kemosabe. I forwarded these 2 vids to my email contact list. This kind of stuff needs to go viral.

6. BigB

BigB New Member

Excellent find!!!!

7. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Now liked the guy on fb. Why couldn't Alex Jones have channeled this guy the other night.

8. RemFire

RemFire New Member

What about Serbia?.

Compare their gun ownership levels with the UK, then compare the homicide rates(identical).

Homicide rates per 100,000,

Serbia - 1.2

United Kingdom - 1.2

Switzerland - 0.7

Guns per 100 residents,

Serbia - 58.2 (ranked 2nd worldwide to the US)

These are the UKs rates,

England and Wales - 6.2
    Scotland - 5.5
    Northern Ireland - 21.9

Switzerland - 45.7

What was that about more guns making people less safe?.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

9. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

That's pretty effen outstanding!!!!!

10. RemFire

RemFire New Member

False stats by Piers Morgan

Looks like piers could have been telling lies. Sorry if already posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9efqhGBHZI

But they are slightly wrong about Yemen, they are 3rd for gun ownership while Serbia is 2nd which incidentaly has the same 1.2 per 100,000 homicide rate as the UK.

11. vincent

vincent New Member

Good find Kemo, I'd seen the first vid before but not the second...thx!!

12. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Ok, so violent crime is happening in the hood. He didn't want to be honest and put it straight, but he made his point and I doubt if anyone missed it.

The immediate problem that has the popluation so pissed at guns are two shootings, involving two white, rich boys, with AR-15s........

We generally don't care about drug gangsters killing each other in the small, well defined areas, of urban centers he was speaking of.

We do care about rich white boys killing first graders, and movie goers. Many Americans feel that taking high-capacity, semi-automatic, centerfire, military style weapons from rich white boys will stop the drain on children.
    They are about to give the theory a try. Most of them know that the Criminals will still be armed, but as long as they are killing each other, it is just a minor statistical inconvience.

13. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

They're following Australia's path.
    This is a great reason to get rid of the semi-autos. Obama is now looking at "allowing" the government to do more studies on gun violence. They will then find that hand guns are a big issue and determine that we will be even safer to ban them as well. Just give it a year or two....

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

that guy is great and his videos are excellent! have them linked to my FB page and have sent emails out ;)

15. TexasGunner

TexasGunner New Member

Those were some of the best not aggressive, not biased to the left or right videos that I've seen. Wish we could get the shown through the main stream media. But the liberal hacks will never let that happen. I reposted them on my Facebook account.

16. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

If we disseminate the information it doesnt have to be on the MSM. More people will see it after it goes viral than they would if the MSM picked it up and ran with it for a solid week. Figure 100mil gun owners watching this video at least once and probably twice. That my man is viral and impossible to ignore even by the libs.

17. Kemosabe

Kemosabe New Member

I'm bumping this up to make sure everyone sees this post. We need as many people as we can get to pass this along to help the fight.

18. Xave

Xave New Member

Just saw the vids for the first time. Awesome stuff. Some facts that I didnt even know were mentioned. Mass email being sent now with those links. Thanks.