Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went several months without buying any new firearms... in 7 days, SWMBO bought a rifle, I got a sport utility rifle, and her dad gave her a revolver, and now she wants another revolver.

Used to be, I'd drag ALL the iron to the range... not happening anymore, LOL.

Ii was so proud of the fact I had our entire collection limited to TWO platforms. Not anymore, up to SIX different calibers, and still don't have a .45.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I go in spurts. Won't buy a gun for 6-8 months and then buy 4 or 5 in a few weeks time. I got into re-loading so that just means I have to more stuff. It never ends, but it's better than pissing it away at the bar.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Went several months without buying any new firearms... in 7 days, SWMBO bought a rifle, I got a sport utility rifle, and her dad gave her a revolver, and now she wants another revolver.

Used to be, I'd drag ALL the iron to the range... not happening anymore, LOL.

Ii was so proud of the fact I had our entire collection limited to TWO platforms. Not anymore, up to SIX different calibers, and still don't have a .45.
Well see there, you need more ..... especially one in .45ACP ;)

Glad I could help :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am wanting to get mine back up to that point. Now I just have 5 calibers and only 6 guns. Dang ex wives lol.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well tomorrow I get to shoot a bunch of rifles... and only two of mine, but not my new sporty utility rifle (long story).

Not sure what to expect from my FIL's .32 WS.

Looking forward to at least trying the PTR91.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts