Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be the first to say that tapco ak47 mags suck!!!!!!!!!!

I hate them.

The best magazines are any other steel ak mags not made in America " soooo they wobble a lil who cares" they fit and function perfectly every time.

Looks at this eBay auction!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!

People please !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
shaker said:
People are so stupid. Ohhhhhh well good for the seller.
I thank I'm going to list my M&P 15 for $8000. Lol jk
There is a guy on the glock forum that made a thread sealing his spikes lower for $1000. Nobody said anything so he lowered it to $800.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I guess my whole rifle should be worth $9000 then:rolleyes:

He wants to charge 10 times retail, so am I:p

·
Premium Member
13,162 Posts
If I am not mistaken, I just saw 30 round, steel, surplus magazines for sale for $13.00 in a major "Sportsmans" catalog. I have bought these in the past and they have been flawless.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cheap mags are still around no doubt, I picked up a metal pol mag for $20 last week at midway and a promag at a mil surplus store for $18 and I thought $ was to much, they still have a lot if 20 rd promag left for $25 but that is to much for me.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
If I am not mistaken, I just saw 30 round, steel, surplus magazines for sale for $13.00 in a major "Sportsmans" catalog. I have bought these in the past and they have been flawless.
Yes, I see them listed all the time, but when you call them "they just sold out & they put you on backorder". :mad:
Just about everyone is out or they are holding them back to get a better price.:eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I do not know much about AK's yet and do not even own one until tomorrow bit have been buying ammo and mags for one for a few weeks now. I found some more Polish 30 rd metal mags for $25 is that a good price. My AK will come with 2 mags and I have bought 2 and would like a few more but do not want to over pay.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I do not know much about AK's yet and do not even own one until tomorrow bit have been buying ammo and mags for one for a few weeks now. I found some more Polish 30 rd metal mags for $25 is that a good price. My AK will come with 2 mags and I have bought 2 and would like a few more but do not want to over pay.
A month ago that would have been a high price but not today. Glad you found some 30 round mags.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I've got eight 30 rd Tapco intrafuse magazines. Never a problem. And I have shot thousands of rounds through the AK with no setback at all. I also have two steel mags. Both are great to my finding so far.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea they work but they don't work with every ak.
I do not know about tapco but I do know the promags plastic do not fit my Yugo m92 AK pistol, All metal mags seem to fit. I am trying to trade my promag for a 5 rd double stack right now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PlasticGunner said:
I do not know about tapco but I do know the promags plastic do not fit my Yugo m92 AK pistol, All metal mags seem to fit. I am trying to trade my promag for a 5 rd double stack right now.
I have a double stack 5rd I think.. I'll trade you.

Top right of the pic. Is that what you want

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
And I remember awhile back laughing at my buddy who owns a sporting good store the day he got a huge box of 30 round AR15 mags saying he'll never sell that many....He never misses a chance to pucker me up on that one now. ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
And I remember awhile back laughing at my buddy who owns a sporting good store the day he got a huge box of 30 round AR15 mags saying he'll never sell that many....He never misses a chance to pucker me up on that one now. ;)
I bought 10 30rd mil surplus for my AR from a friend at work for $30 and I thought that was a deal a few months ago... Now I really feel it was a great deal and all work great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts