Please learn people

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by shaker, Jan 2, 2013.

1. shaker

shaker New Member

I'll be the first to say that tapco ak47 mags suck!!!!!!!!!!

I hate them.

The best magazines are any other steel ak mags not made in America " soooo they wobble a lil who cares" they fit and function perfectly every time.

Looks at this eBay auction!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!

People please !!!!

Attached Files:

2. muscledom

muscledom New Member

Holy ****. I thought everything about these rifles was supposed to be loose anyway lol

3. shaker

shaker New Member

People are so stupid. Ohhhhhh well good for the seller.

4. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I thank I'm going to list my M&P 15 for $8000. Lol jk
    There is a guy on the glock forum that made a thread sealing his spikes lower for $1000. Nobody said anything so he lowered it to $800.

5. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I guess my whole rifle should be worth $9000 then:rolleyes:

He wants to charge 10 times retail, so am I:p

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

If I am not mistaken, I just saw 30 round, steel, surplus magazines for sale for $13.00 in a major "Sportsmans" catalog. I have bought these in the past and they have been flawless.

7. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

Cheap mags are still around no doubt, I picked up a metal pol mag for $20 last week at midway and a promag at a mil surplus store for $18 and I thought $ was to much, they still have a lot if 20 rd promag left for $25 but that is to much for me.

8. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

Yes, I see them listed all the time, but when you call them "they just sold out & they put you on backorder". :mad:
    Just about everyone is out or they are holding them back to get a better price.:eek:

9. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

I do not know much about AK's yet and do not even own one until tomorrow bit have been buying ammo and mags for one for a few weeks now. I found some more Polish 30 rd metal mags for $25 is that a good price. My AK will come with 2 mags and I have bought 2 and would like a few more but do not want to over pay.

10. marc29th

marc29th New Member

A month ago that would have been a high price but not today. Glad you found some 30 round mags.

11. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

ive bought 4 tapco 30 rd magizines they work fine in my ak47 never had a issue

12. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I've got eight 30 rd Tapco intrafuse magazines. Never a problem. And I have shot thousands of rounds through the AK with no setback at all. I also have two steel mags. Both are great to my finding so far.

13. shaker

shaker New Member

Yea they work but they don't work with every ak.

14. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

I do not know about tapco but I do know the promags plastic do not fit my Yugo m92 AK pistol, All metal mags seem to fit. I am trying to trade my promag for a 5 rd double stack right now.

15. Mark58103

Mark58103 New Member

I've got four Tapco 30 round magazines. of them. Perfect fit, no problem with any of them in my M10 762 AK variant.

16. shaker

shaker New Member

I have a double stack 5rd I think.. I'll trade you.

Top right of the pic. Is that what you want

Attached Files:

17. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

And I remember awhile back laughing at my buddy who owns a sporting good store the day he got a huge box of 30 round AR15 mags saying he'll never sell that many....He never misses a chance to pucker me up on that one now. ;)

18. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

Pm sent.....

19. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

I bought 10 30rd mil surplus for my AR from a friend at work for $30 and I thought that was a deal a few months ago... Now I really feel it was a great deal and all work great.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  20. muscledom

muscledom New Member

Someone's ready for a zombie apocalypse..... Lol