Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what parts this gun is using?
Such as the Rail system and what pump grip this has for instance?

I'd like to build one just like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
870 with an M4 style stock and grip. I've never seen one with a rail like that on it, but I'm sure Google could turn something up. The sight appears to be an Eotech.

You might try asking the person who's avatar it is.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
870 with an M4 style stock and grip. I've never seen one with a rail like that on it, but I'm sure Google could turn something up. The sight appears to be an Eotech.

You might try asking the person who's avatar it is.
Matt's spot on, as always.

Here's the company pimping the rail, and oddly enough, the exact shotgun in the picture. Took about 40 seconds to find it on Google. :D

JD

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Matt's spot on, as always.

Here's the company pimping the rail, and oddly enough, the exact shotgun in the picture. Took about 40 seconds to find it on Google. :D

JD
I get tired of Googling stuff for others at times. I don't know how people aren't savvy to it yet. I wouldn't have made it through college without Google.

edit: There is no way in hell that I'd pay $240 for one of those.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
I get tired of Googling stuff for others at times. I don't know how people aren't savvy to it yet. I wouldn't have made it through college without Google.

edit: There is no way in hell that I'd pay $240 for one of those.
100% Agreed and Quote for the Mo-Fo Truth....

·
Registered
3 Posts
That might be the rail but the pistol grip and stock setup looks like a mesa. You can get three different versions of their pistol grip stock. High, low, and leo. The high and low have their own versions of a rail that is shorter and lighter. Midwayusa carries them. You can get a full setup for around $200 or $250.

·
Registered
962 Posts
That might be the rail but the pistol grip and stock setup looks like a mesa. You can get three different versions of their pistol grip stock. High, low, and leo. The high and low have their own versions of a rail that is shorter and lighter. Midwayusa carries them. You can get a full setup for around $200 or $250.
actually the pic is from sjhardware.com and costs 219.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts