Please explain this to me.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jagermeister, May 30, 2013.

1. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Attached Files:

• 059.jpg
      059.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. trip286

trip286 New Member

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Attached Files:

• 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
  4. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've told my sister that if my boy gets in trouble for something like that, she is is going to have to handle it for me so I can cool down for a couple days.

I'm too hot tempered to handle something like that. I'd end up in jail before the day's out.

5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Sorry Trip, but you do know there is no way to beat stupidity out of them. They are a special kind of stupid.

I even doubt this would help....

Attached Files:

• 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      31.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

I had a woodshop project in art class in the 7th grade and my teacher let me make a SPAS 12 replica like fake shotgun out of 2x4 scrap and some 3/4" conduits....that was back in 84-85' though....some years later as it lay collecting dust in the basement according to my mom, it managed to freak out a furnace repair man that noticed it laying on my models work table....i think i told my mom later that if he actually thought it was real, he probably shouldn't be working on our furnace :)

oh the good ole days.....

7. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

That chair would do wonders for the back!

8. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

"He was 7 then and denied trying to make the Pop-Tart look like a weapon."

........sometimes the cover-up is more serious than the crime.

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

10. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Geez..my kids would be repeat offenders in regards to food. Lol. She needs a little physical therapy on the rack herself. I have the perfect torture device for her. I will post it tomorrow when I get back on my computer. I have plenty of German torture pics that I have collected from my travels if you all want to see more.

11. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

How about the guy in New Jersey that was passing through from Maine to Texas. He pulled over to nap, a cop stopped, and saw a gun box in the car. He was arrested, charged with violating the New Jersey transport law, which says you can take a gun to a range, or gun store, or home, but cannot stop for anything. Since he was stopped he was not transporting, so he has a min 5 years in jail. Upheld by Jersey appelate court.

though the driver would not agree to a search, the cop did so anyway, and the court upheld it as he could see a gun box.

I wonder if the gang bangers found with illegal guns get that, or does that get plea bargained away?

They got to get those gang bangers out of jail to make room for the honest people!

If you are travelling through NJ, put your guns in a dress box, shoe box, golf bag, suitcase, but never in a gun box.

12. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

So called "Zero Tollerance" out of control, but this is an old story.

13. Garadex

Garadex New Member

He may have a pop tart shaped like a gun but I got a couple'a guns shaped like guns.

14. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

How ironic becasue I have a coupla guns shaped like Pop-Tarts!

I and my parents would be in trouble today. When I was in a high chair I bit the corner off of crackers to make a gun. In Kindergarten I made different space guns out of Tinkertoys for Show & Tell. In grammar school the teacher took away a 1" Marx Toys 1860 Army Revolver for my Gen'l Custer action figure I was showing someone which I never did ask for back as I was a good, embarrassed, kid and thought I must have done something wrong.

15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I guess it's a good thing STUPID

isn't shaped like a gun . . .

16. NMalady

NMalady New Member

What's the statute of limitations on pop-tart thievery? I'm thirty ... do I need to flee the country?

17. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

The reason these type of stories make national news is because they are so ridiculous and absurd they become newsworthy based on shock value. Hopefully we will never see the day when these kinds of things are no longer news.

All "zero tolerance" policies, whether dealing with schools, the court system, or in other arenas are seriously flawed. Until the world is only black and white with no shading or no colors, the policies end up leading to stupid street.

18. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

No, it is called "Zero Common Sense". So called "educators" in the USA have their collective heads stuck so far up their collective butts they have not seen daylight since junior year in College.

19. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

In the 60s it was pretty common for guys to make gun racks in wood shop. I remember a guy who made a holster for a ruger SA 22 pistol in leather shop.

I have two young teachers across the street from me, and they agree with this crap, and have said when they have kids they will never let them play with toy guns. If they have a boy, I may drag out some of my daughter's old dolls and offer them up for the kid.

I had tons of toy guns (I am sure I am not alone here) as a kid, and as I said to the teachers, have my share now, and have yet to open fire on anything other then paper, wood or steel.

I do think I may have scared them. The Obama sticker has been removed from their car. So there is some good news here.

20. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Maybe we need to ban high capacity toasters.