please explain this to me

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by jjfuller1, Jan 14, 2013.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

can anyone please explain to me how they get to vote like this? are they not OUR representatives? if they had not even heard what the proposed laws would fully cover how are they legally able to vote on it before the people they say they are representing get to voice our views of the proposed bill? some how this smells of corruption. deceit, and hypocrasy at the highest levels!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/nys-on-verge-of-voting-on-new-gun-laws

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i mean, there going to vote on a bill, or set of bills that will change how the citizens of NY are required to live by. And the citizens of NY have not even heard what they are. The REPRESNTATIVES hadnt heard them all yet. there has got to be something ILLEGAL here there has to be.

3. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

This certainly doesn't sound like they are there for the people!

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The day of representation is over, has been over for some time. They answer only to their corporate benefactors and donors. The rest is just a costume and dress rehearsal happening every two, four, and six years.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

just remember elected officials dont care about anything that comes after "we the people..." especially when it comes to the second ammendment

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Many of them seem to think that they are elected to rule us instead of serve us.

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

they have to pass the bill so you can read what's in it ... :mad:

Good luck :eek: ... come tomorrow morning most gun owners in NY State will be criminals :cool: