please ccw holders don't act like this guy

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by jjones45, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Sounds like she might be a little angry. He offered to turn over the surveillance tapes. If he was trying to hide something I don't think he would have offered. Not sure how much stock I'd put into the word of an angry spouse. She lied in court, so we know she lies.

2. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I think the warning should be. Gun owners and 2nd Amendment activist should not trust CNN News. CNN is not a friend of the concealed carry or armed American citizen movement. George Z. was caught with a new "Blond" babe. His wife filed for divorce, A woman scorned! She later with drew her compliant. Why is this being spread as a gun issue? Dah!:rolleyes:

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

Oh my God I'm getting so sick of hearing of this guy. The damn liberal media just wants to try to paint him as a monster any way they can. Domestic disputes? Seriously? A speeding ticket? Really? Why on earth is this guy getting media attention for this stuff?

First of all, none of us know the totality surrounding this circumstance. Maybe the wife is lying. Probably her hubby spent so long locked up that she cheated on him and he found out (or something like that).

Second of all, who the f*ck cares? We don't have better things as a country to worry about than trying to entrap this guy?

Good Lord people, let the dude live his damn life....

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Reading the story things don't add up. He was in his car with a bodyguard and threatening them? I don't think so.
    He even offered up security tapes.
    She dropped the charges.
    It's a divorce. You know what the first move the wife of a gun owner makes in a divorce??
    Restraining order aka attack the guns.

5. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

I can careless if its true or not. Im just saying as a Ccw holder we should never be throwing our gun around as leverage. Sounds kind of shady to me. Never the less some might want to read this. Im sure everything this guy does will be documented the rest of his life as due all celebrities. I have heard a fellow Ccw holder brag about his Ccw and he had the wrong attitude. Kind of came across as a tough guy carrying a gun. I had to tell him that when he bought his gun they didn't stop making them. As armed civilians we have to carry ourselves accordingly and have the right attitude and make good decisions. Unfortunately some of us can't do that

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Be care full we will wonder which side you are on? :D

7. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Im on the side of the man who does what he is suppose to do and obeys the law. We all know people who carry guns that we wonder about. I know at least two guys who carry who probably shouldn't . One is the tuff guy and the other is not very smart (put nicely) imho. But they have clean records and have that right. They are not criminals but I think they carry to say I carry a gun. I carry to protect myself and family if need be. Media is just waiting for the legal Ccw holder to mess up. They would have a field day with that one. Decisions make ones life, so we must make good ones. In a situation like this I would not be in this womans presence without my lawyer or a witness. I guess the bodyguard has double duty. Unfortunately George has to REALLY watch his decisions these days.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

politics/controversy verbotten in this subforum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.