PLAYBOY and GUNS & AMMO......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Apr 22, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I only get a few subscriptions to mags anymore Playboy and Guns & Ammo...I found if you let the subscription run-out they will mail you a letter and you can get them for next to nothing....That's really the only reason I get playboy,they sent me a offer I can't refuse...$13.99 a year...Hell with shipping that's a buck a month....Same with Guns & Ammo...They did the same thing ....So I'm just going to wait them out next time they run-out....What Magazines do you get ???....

2. ryguy00

ryguy00 New Member

I'm not sure about playboy but guns and ammo and handgunner magazine are available online for free. they will email you when the new issue is ready and a link to it. I'm sure there are several others available online for free also.

3. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Guns magazine. They claim to take no bribes, freebies, strip dances, etc., so they have an unbiased opinion as possible. I showed copies to two guys at work that had subscriptions to g&a and they both converted to guns fans.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Gun Tests, best unbiased reporting out there. They are the Consumer Reports source for gun owners.

http://www.gun-tests.com/

5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Family handyman - get lots of kewl projects and ideas

6. steve666

steve666 New Member

Though they're kind of expensive Gun Tests is the only gun mag I subscribe to (not counting American Rifleman from the NRA). I also get Consumer Reports and Food Network Magazine.