Plan A , do you have a plan B ...?

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by dango, May 17, 2016.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Let us imagine things to turn towards total nation-wide gun confiscation ! They are trying harder now than ever before like California . Just what if things did come down to that . People should take a stand but after talking to many people after a few years , I don't know if people will stand for anything !
    Plan A , does anybody even have a plan B ....? And what might that be ?

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I can only hope I don't live long enough to see the libtards who are

supposedly "protecting" us confiscate and trash my lever gun, six gun

and coach gun.

Interesting, new surveys are indicating that medical malpractice is killing

TEN TIMES the people that firearms do, EVERY YEAR. I don't see anybody

very concerned about "protecting" us from medical malpractice, do you?

HEY HILLARY! Wanna put down the friggen' Playstation for a couple minutes,

and comment on why THIS SITUATION doesn't concern you in the least?

Improvised weapons, dudes. It's the key to a quiet soul...

3. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

plan A protect the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic Plan B protect the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

4. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

I"m getting too old for a plan B
    Im thinking maybe plan A.2.a.3.645

5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I am a bowhunter who was raised by a Marine. I'll leave it at that. ;)

6. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we have the right to private sales of long arms to other legal residents of the state. For those of us in PA, the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association website, pafoa.org is a great resource for contacting other firearms owners, learning the laws of the commonwealth and also has a very robust classified section that offers everything from ammo and accessories to class 3 firearms for sale.

I recommend everyone investigate the options for purchasing firearms through private transactions where legal.

Remember the Boy Scout motto.

Best of luck to you all.

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Guns? Yeah, at one time, I had a few.

But there was this HORRIBLE boating accident......

Boat-Accident 2.jpg

Why, yes, I have mentioned that accident several times on the forums. Several of the other members were with me that day.

8. harkersislandnc

harkersislandnc Active Member

All of mine were lost during a similar accident.

9. KG7IL

KG7IL Well-Known Member

I had a gun once, now I only write about it...:(

10. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Thanks to MI defacto registration, every pistol you legally purchase is known to the police.

We had what appeared to be a domestic situation at my house, it wasn't, but i can't fault the police for believing it was.

Four officers showed up. Part of me wonders if the call came from dispatch, they have a gun in the house.

Projecting, if the call came for confiscation, I'd expect to see flash bang grenades at 2am and an entire swat team.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Harkers- if I recall, your boat was hit by the same Russian sub that hit ours.

Deep water there. Cold. Sharks. Pretty sure there were sharks there. Did I mention deep?

:p

12. kfox75

Wait. What?

This is a gun forum? :confused:

I thought I was logged on to the Yamaha XS Series Motorcycle Forums. :D

Yep. I remember that trip very well. I was just a Junior member back then, and I will swear on a stack of bibles ten feet high that I was nowhere near the reloading equipment. I was along with Boyerracing343 on a safe inspection when the explosion happened. ;)

13. Donn

Donn Active Member

A lot of "what ifs" rear up on this subject. Who's gonna do the confiscating? Not all of law enforcement/military are true believers, robots who automatically do as they're told. Not everyone will acquiesce. There will be exchanges of gunfire in some cases. After a couple of 2am dynamic entries, people's guard will be up. How much will the general public put up with? The previous sentence is critical. We, as gun owners, are a minority. Which side the Great Unwashed come down on will determine who wins, the Republic or the Police State.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  14. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Yeah, I remember that trip to hell and back, too. All of our guns went overboard and dropped like rocks into the abyss. Well, except for one AR-7 that floated away. I foolishly jumped in the water to retrieve it and nearly drowned. I'm very lucky you and C3 pulled me into the lifeboat!

Yeah, who was reloading that day? :mad: Or was it really a Russian torpedo? It happened so fast...

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Respectfully, I beg to differ. IF confiscation is declared, it will be

as confusing as father's day in the ghetto.

Just how are they going to track and collect over 100 years of private

firearms ownership and private sales in America.

Just saying "We're going to do this." doesn't get it done...

16. CaptMidnight

CaptMidnight New Member Supporter

In every case of gun confiscation it has been voluntary. Hitler and the Nazis asked the people to turn their guns in until crime was under control. Yes, I know but it worked. Australians marched down to the furnaces on command and burned up grandpa's old bird gun.
    Would Americans ever do that? The last time it was tried was at Lexington Bridge in April 1775.;)

17. kfox75

Wasn't quite as simple with the australins as you seem to think it was Cap. they were told to bring down their guns to register them, and then everyone with a pump or SA was given a choice between voluntary surrender or jail time at said registration place. Let's say you have a family to feed, and you are the main breadwinner.

Stand on Principle, and go to prison, or surrender the firearm willingly, and still be able to feed and house your family. Your call.

There's a lot of folks who may talk big, but put in that position more than one would choose to eat those words. I applaud the ones who would choose their family over freedoms, as sometimes, that's what men have to do. i applaud those who made the choice of going to prison over it as well, as they are also men of principle.

Try the fit of the shoe before passing judgement on the person wearing it. It's not always as simple as some seem to think it is. Every firearm owner in Germany under the Third Riech had to make some hard choices, as did our friends in Australia. Honestly, what would you have done in their shoes?

That's one I really can't answer, and even if I could, I wouldn't. Just don't ever assume that they did what they did lightly. Ask Hairbear1 about it sometime. I'm sure he'll fill you in on any turmoil and discord that happened when that law was put into effect.

18. therewolf

therewolf New Member

A big part of making confiscation enforceable will be the difficulties of equality under the law.

John Smith is going to say "Well, the cops took MY guns, but what about Joe Miller? He's got

a bunch of guns, and nobody bothered him!". Pick any number of variations on the same theme,

THEN, once "all the guns have been taken", what about the guns which the folks taking the guns

have? This is another PC can of worms which seems plausible on paper, but just doesn't pan out

in practical terms.

19. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

If they come for them, they will definitely have you scarily outnumbered in people, firearms and armor. At that point resistance will probably be fatal. Any resistance has to be done now. A steady communication with all the elected people that you have. Fortunately in Florida, today, the only real problem we have is Bill Nelson in the Senate. A "gun enthusiast" who has voted for any gun control bill that came by. there are a few Dem Reps that can be counted on for support of those gun control efforts, but most of the rest of the state are for firearms. Unless the Gov changes, it should stay that way.

20. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

It hasn't happened on a national level. But look at the safe act in New York, there was plenty (too damn many) of people that voluntarily stood in line to turn theirs in.

Maybe there will be only a handful of free states ten years from now, maybe the pendulum will swing the other way. Time will tell.