pizza shop owner arrested

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Bear304inc, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Last night my family and decided to eat at a new pizza shop near the house after my boys football practice.
    While waiting for our pizza a customer comes back in and wanted his money back for the food he ordered. After a few minutes of back and forth the customer tells the owner he's gonna pay one way or another, now the owner gets angry and comes around the counter and gets nearly nose to nose with the man and starts screaming for him to get the f out. Then puts his hand on his shoulder and starts pushing him out, the customer didn't like being pushed and shoves the owner into the counter.
    Customer starts to the door and the owner sprints to an adjacent office and quickly returns with a pistol (looked like a 9-40 xd all black) then chases the guy out into the foyer area and screaming forhim to get down and how he'll empty the "clip" into him and was pointing the gun at the customers head( who was face down ) with finger on the trigger, shacking like a leaf.
    I had my hk .40 on me but there was no immediate danger to my family, the police came and arrested the owner for brandishing, and the customer was released.
    Sorry so long winded just trying to put all info so you can share if you agree with PD actions, or think the shop owner rightfully was arrested.

2. Yunus

Yunus New Member

He called it a clip, that is an arrest worthy offense to some on the board...

In all seriousness the guy chased after someone trying to leave and threatened to shoot, that deserves an arrest in my book. I am making this claim assuming i have been given all the facts accurately.

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Asshat owner...glaring example of someone who should NOT have a gun.

4. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

That is accurate, I was within 6 feet of where the shop owner ran past our table( racking his gun while running to the door).

5. S4LK1N

S4LK1N New Member

I agree with vencent. He needs some ganger management classes

6. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

From the facts given it didn't seem as there was a threat of life.

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'd find a new place to get pizza ;)

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Based solely on your description. definately arrest the owner. He was not in threat of his life but put another person's life in danger over a pizza...

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The owner is a nervous jerk. Now this will be fodder for the Obama administration, and the anti-gun hypocrites, to use against gun ownership. The owner should be tar-and-feathered.

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

So, . . .how did your family like the pizza? What did you get?

11. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Thought abput pulling phone out and filming it but didn't wanna document a dumba$$ gun owner in action. The pizza was actually pretty good, meatlovers 22" sicilian crust. Though i thought a discount was in order. Would have cancled order but waiting on PD to take a statement, really don't want ro go to court over this bs and miss work.

12. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

You are all correct! He should have been arrested! And it is idiots like him that create problems for the rest of us who are responsible gun owners. The guy obviously by walking out the door was not threatening the idiot store owner at that point! OH WOW what a DA! A hot head like him does not even need a weapon be it a ball bat or whatever!

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

if anything at least record audio, may save you azz someday - a lesson I learned while dealing with a customers 2 faced lying POS PM. The 2nd time around when I informed him that ALL communications between him and I were being recorded he changed his tune :cool:

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I don't blame the owner for throwing the guy out and not capitulating but I do agree with his arrest.

...and I'm sorry you had this *** clown ruin your meal.

Tack

15. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

They arrested the right man in my book.

16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

The owner turned the argument from verbal to physical. The whole idea of defense is to AVOID injury or death, this isn't how to to it.

17. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

Agreed with all. And thanks for not recording it! That's all we'd need is another gun nut video in the hands of the anti-gunners.

18. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Well, I don't think he should have been arrested-----

UNTIL he bought EVERYBODIES meal :p

19. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

What I see is someone scared because they pushed back and he couldn't handle it. He knew the guy probably would kick his a$$, so he went to get his gun. What a f**king idiot and yes the owner should be arrested.

20. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

Two sides to every story.