Pit BBQ gun ban pays off....

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by WNGMSTR, May 23, 2014.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

well, will they now change there policy??

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Nope. There were no confealed firearms or firearms in the hands of victims so no harm done. Liberals are joyous over people getting killed hurt raped robbed at any body count so long as the victims are not armed and the criminals arent hurt.

Thats why you never see a liberal outraged over some innocent person hurt but they will march and protest anytime some homeowner shoots a thug trying to rape his daughter...

3. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Until his daughter is the one that is raped.

I had a liberal neighbor whose leashed dog was attacked by a loose pit bull. As she was telling me the story, i pointed to my firearm and said, "now you know why I carry". It was like a lightbulb went off.

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Well, the obvious question of course, is whether there was a sign posted by the back doors. The robbers came in through the back entrance, if there was no sign posted there, how were they supposed to know? If there was not a "no guns" sign posted by the back entrance, then the robbery is the fault of the owner, due to his failure to notify potential robbers of the "no guns" policy. It's really that simple.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  5. JonM

JonM Moderator

You are so right. I never considered that!!

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhgzcioPet8[/ame]

7. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Well if it is that easy.....:D

8. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I am not sure what it proves, I am sure there are plenty of places robed that don't have no firearms signs.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  9. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

Ahh, criminals do not observe "gun free zones", maybe? You think?

Just guessin' here....:cool:

10. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Don't think so... I eat there at least once a month (or at Humble Pie around the corner.. GREAT shrimp & grits !!)... Never noticed the signs, never gonna obey the signs, will still eat there and still pack (concealed of course) ...and if I have to do what I have to do to feel & stay safe I'll deal with the consequences of my responsible actions later.... I'm married to a transplanted New York Jew and can get a really good lawyer with one phone call !!

11. manta

Would you be happy if you did not want people bringing firearms into your house ( private property ) and informed people before they entered your house no firearms, and they ignore your wishes and brought a concealed firearm into your house against your wishes. I know I would not be happy.

12. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

My ideal gun free zone..... Where I can walk into a place and they hand me a gun for free! Preferably with a box of ammo to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

13. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

If it was properly concealed, I wouldn't know about it. But this isn't about a private home. It's about a business with a cash drawer. And all that sign in the window does is tell the bad guys that they'll be the only ones with the guns when they come through the door. Being in the UK, manta, you don't hear the all the sad stories about unarmed store clerks getting shot dead for petty cash or a carton of cigarettes. It happens all the time. It's a common occurance.

14. mseric

mseric New Member

Yes and no.

The OP is about a business that chose to ban firearms from "his" business and got hiselfe robbed. Maybe because of the sign maybe not.

What the Limey was referring to was the comment by NC1760, bragging about how he does not respect other people's person property and will do as he damn well pleases and to hell with anyone else's rights.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  15. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Okay.. I'm not talking about going into a public situation with an AR platform slug across my shoulder like those @$$hats did in Texas!! ....This might be hard for someone in the UK to understand.. but the state of North Carolina has issued me a carry conceal permit. That means I have also had an extensive background check and have been vetted & approved to do so. I put my pistol on every morning with my wallet, keys, pocket knife, lighter and glasses, cover it up and then shut up about it!! I don't brag about it, brandish my firearm about or even TELL anyone unless I absolutely have too!! What anyone doesn't know not only will not hurt them, but could possibly save lives in a worst case scenario!! Also knowing that I am also NOT the only one under these state approved conditions actually puts me MORE at ease in an unpredictable public situation. So as far as I'm concerned your comments are moot... especially when talking about MY home state and MY home town. An armed (or even suggested armed) society is a polite one.

God Bless the American South!!

16. mseric

mseric New Member

Wrong!

You have passed the test and you have a right to carry, good for you. You do NOT have the right to carry on other people PRIVATE Property if tell you you can NOT.

Your "I'll do as I damn well please cuz I have a permit and to hell with Your Rights" is exactly the kind of arrogant holier-than-thou attitude that gives Law abiding permit holder a bad rap.

If you came on to my property carrying after I told you not to, you would not only need those high priced lawyers you speak of, you may find the need for a Doctor as well.

You disgust me and are a disgrace to the gun community and all we believe in.

17. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

I side with NC1760 and I didn't get that impression at all from what he said. Id never shove it in the business' face that I was carrying, but I would NEVER compromise myself or my families safety by leaving my weapon in the car because some liberal restraunt owner thinks I'm "dangerous". Put up all the signs you want. If someone came into their restraunt, started shooting, and a law abiding ccw holder shot the bad guy and saved everyone, I bet the owner would change his tune.

18. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

I agree with you on all accounts. It's one thing to be cowboy carrying a pistol on your hip or an AR slung on your back, it's another to have a ccw and be discrete about it. When people start realizing (if ever) that lawful gun owners can save lives, then things will change for the better.

19. manta

Its a bad situation when you need to be armed for people to be polite.

I do understand that as plenty here carry concealed firearms. I just think that rights work both ways. People have the right to carry firearms, but if people don't want firearms on their private property that's their right.