Pistol sites

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by 11Handicap, Feb 6, 2012.

1. 11Handicap

11Handicap New Member

What sites does everyone like? I have a ruger sr9c with three dot adjustable. Not a big fan of my site picture. Bigger front site and smaller in rear, seams a lot of room bettween. Small dot, big front dot, small dot. Will the other sites make much of a difference? There are alot to choose from. What about the night sites?

Thanks for your help. Hope everyone is doing well.

2. rugerjazzkohai

rugerjazzkohai New Member

On my carry (1911 Kimber Raptor II) I installed xs sights which are the large front dot. I bought it for quick acquisition which it superbly does. Has a trijicon dot on the main shight. Love the fact that my eyes attracted to it fast. The only problem that I have is that I like to shoot 1 inch dots at 7 yards and the sights I'm pretty much guessing where the target is. I have mil spec / GI sights for precision.even tho I don't like the gun, I do like Glock sights. I read an advertisement for dual sights which are fiber optic + trijicon. I hear good things about gold bead front sights and I may try it out in the future.

3. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

I like my Sig combat sights. Front dot and dash in the back. And on my glock is standard rear and red fiber optic up front