Pinko Traitor Bitch still looks beautiful?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jagermeister, May 21, 2013.

1. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Couldn't see her but you know what they say:
    Make a woman a fire and she's hot for a night, but set her on fire and she's warm the rest of her life.

We had a Hanoi Jane urinal target in the men's room at the range for at least 20 years.

2. 25-5

25-5 New Member

It is just amazing what Photo Shop can do with a POS.

3. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I'd have done her. Not that I would have had a chance.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  4. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

They should hang her and every other war protester. These are the same people that have now voted for all the freebies .

5. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Oh. I thought the constitution of the United States provided for free speech.

6. AR10

AR10 New Member

666 posts, congratulations, belzabub. Lol

Did you support the Bush wars? I support troops that wear the American flag, but some of our wars do nothing more than fill oil tankers for Texas oil men. We have a history of some petty foolish wars.

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i was late to the game of seeing how Jane Fonda treated American POW's and how she talked about American soldiers. well, as an American, i believe in the 1st amendment as much as any of the others. but i can say this, i will never see another Jane Fonda movie again. i wouldn't pay to see one for sure to support her income either.

AR10, soldiers as best i remember, don't get to pick which wars or conflicts they want to join in on. they go where their superior officers and politicians tell them to go. they don't get to pick and choose which ones fit their ideology and viewpoints, but go where odered to, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with the reasons for going.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Fonda was not a protestor. Her actions were those of a traitor. fonda 2.jpg

And here is another

kerry_sfr.jpg

9. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Jane was and is a total asshat. But to say we need to hang protesters puts a lot of targets on peoples backs. Maybe Tea Party rally become necktie parties?

I thought what people like Fonda did was 100% asshattery. But she has the right to be an asshat. As I hasve the right to dispise her for it.

Now the POW visit thing...? WE might have more to have issue with there....

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

What she did was not just free speech. She gave aid to the enemy. She also got several good men killed and or tortured. She should have been shot as a traitor. In her case the old saying about beauty being only skin deep couldn't be more true.

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Who is this? The face is familiar but I can't remember.

12. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

She a POS spoiled wench, I support her right to be ignorant and stupid only if shes ready to live and die by the words and pictures she spawned, she isnt, she doesnt understand why we are still angry at her! The moment her face comes on the tube in my home, the channel changes (Same with Hillary!)! Her actions were treasonous, she paid no price for that. No matter, to me, she is just another Costa, non gratis, ever!

13. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

My Dad always hated her...Whenever he seen her on tv he would turn it off, and tell us all about what an evil b***c she was.... I just dont see how she was not dragged out in the middle of the street and hanged.....

14. Axxe55

it looks like John Kerry when he was younger.

15. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Oh I thought it was Lurch!

Attached Files:

16. Axxe55

Lurch has much more class than John Kerry ever thought about having!:D

17. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

In that pic..he looks like he is about to drag a bugger out and eat it..