Pig Farm

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JTJ, Oct 12, 2011.

1. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

I try to be reasonable and tolerant. But **** that towel head. To move in to an area, and then to go and tell your new neighbors that you don't like the way they do things and that they should pack up and leave, or quit their way of life, because it doesn't conform to your ****ing standards is a serious *** whoopin offense.

And the worst thing about it is, that ****ing towel head is probably gonna end up suing on some bull**** grounds of religious oppression and winning, thereby forcing an American to conform to his bull**** beliefs.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

First, the mullah is an idiot for not investigating what they were buying. Second, he needs to learn the meaning of "good neighbor". Third, piss off one of those Texas boys by calling him a liar in front of his neighbors, you had better get used to the smell of BBQ blowing your way.

We have been through this with Muslim grocery store cashiers that "cannot handle bacon or ham". Hint- you applied for the wrong job. Hey- I think I will go buy a house at the end of the runway, and complain to the airport about the noise.

Idiots. Surrounded by idiots. How the hell did I let THAT happen?

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'd wait till that SOB goes out of town for a weekend and turn about 5 of those porcine wonders loose in the bastards living room.
    If y'all haven't noticed, this has pissed me off.

5. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Down here in Tucson theres a few people that moved in next to the local Air Force base and are trying to shut it down because of the noise... And its been there since 1924!!

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Why wait until he leaves? Using wild hogs would greatly simplify evidence disposal.

IMO, if he isn't careful, one of those Texas guys is going to use his deer rifle to shoot something larger than a Labrador retriever (TX deer joke :p ) and then dig a hole.

7. NativH

NativH New Member

This is only a couple of miles down the road from my home 20 and we love this guy. Typical Texan response to someone messin with us.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I see that all the time out where I live. Not particularly the hog farms but the 'city folks' move out to the 'country' and then ***** that we have no malls and the town just about closes down at 2000 on weekdays. Yeah, that's the way it is. The air smells like 'porcine feces' in the spring when the farmers fertilize and they roads are dusty. Yeah, that's right, THIS IS THE COUNTRY LIFE. They move here for the 'peace and quiet' then they complain they don't have all the things happenin' like they do in the city. AND, they think we are a bunch of uneducated country bumpkins. It makes me so mad. If they LIKED the chaos of the city why didn't they stay there? I moved to my town because I LIKED the peace and quiet. I didn't move to my town with the intent to change it. GEEZE!!!

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Thats about how I feel about it. :mad:

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

That's the way mankind is supposed to live.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

i personally think that there could be an accomodation reached that would benefit both partys. They could build an annex to the Islamic center and sell pork sausage, ribs and chops. :D

When i lived in WV in the early 80s a retiree from one of the northeast states bought a big old local faarm and proceeded to build about a $350,000 house. One day the gas company pipline man came by and informed the guy that his house was on the pipeline right-of-way: Right on top of the pipe. The pipeline lawyers came out and found their right-of-way signs in the debris piles on that property. The landowner lost the lawsuit: End of story.

That house is still there-decaying.

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah I used to work for pipelines, there's rules for safety of course don't know about y'all but I dont want my house sitting on top of natural gas pipeline that could be upwards of 48" diameter, I've seen a well head go, and when it did it melted 3 trucks and 2 bulldozers to slag.

There's exceptions to building on/near them. Like no residential buildings and it has to be portable. Something like one of those prefab tool sheds.