Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show it to you guys.

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Revolver

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, wife got it for my birthday 2 years ago, need to get it out and shoot it some more, really wanna pick up one with a removable cylinder.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
yea I have been wanting an 1858 myself for the removable cylinder. I have the 1851. And the cylinder comes off. But simply not the same thing. Nobody wants to be removing their barrel to reload.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that's how this one is, barrel comes off, you can still load it just takes a little longer, so a removable cylinder is ideal.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
I think i should've started with a cap-n-ball more like that, Colt style. I started with a pair of 1858 replicas and am spoiled to reloading on a press now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I obtained a Pietta 1858 New Army, 5 1/2" barrel. Obtained a .45 LC cal. cylinder with loading gate, dremeled a channel so I could flip that loading gate and load. Accurate, great easy trigger,
and I habe shot hundreds of rounds (my reloads) without a hitch. Gun cost $218 (back then) , legally came in the US Mail, .45 cylinder somewhat expensive. Total cost, could have bought an Italian .45 single action for the same or less. But I love this pistol !

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Nice pistola cgersty.

Hey Stalker, that stainless Old Army is sweet.

·
Banned
6,489 Posts
Thx I have a number of ROA handguns SS and Blue. The one in the picture now has had an action job and a new high sight blade. The grips are Sambar Stag it has an R&D .45 Colt cylinder. It also has a fitted custom Perc. cylinder turned from a jet fighter landing gear by Ballistic Products. I am all so having it fit with custom made Perc. nipples. I shoot 260 Grs. .45 Colt bullets over 40/T3 which runs at 970 FPS.:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts